Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I haven't any real suspects if all my suspects are on [M] Ifrit's crew list. The rest are non-talkative lynchers, which are just good choices instead of cultivated suspicions. Tomorrow should help narrow things down more.

Sorry, Cap.

Actually I said I wanted to protect Titan but it is implied that this is what I had in mind for Ifrit as well. They were both roleblocked and protected.

I would think I'd return a sane investigation, Valefor. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    And I find interesting how you've been active for the first two days and then now active now that we've called you out.
    Well, that's a coincidence, and you can take it for whatever you want. I made some posts at the start of this day, went out, and now I'm back. I didn't even know you guys 'called me out' until after I made my longer post above. Yesterday I had little else to do so I played mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    I felt he was bandwagoning once he realized Chocobo would be iced to save his on tail, but I don't think that's the case now.
    How was he bandwagoning when he was the first vote for Chocobo?

He was the first to vote for him, but not the first to say that he thought he was fishy. Once he saw that people thought it was weird how Chocobo was vehemently defending him he came out with his posts revealing that he was guilty.

Now stop side-tracking me from figuring out possible Cult members.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    I would think I'd return a sane investigation, Valefor. Why do you ask?
    I said a while back there was no way to verify your claim. I also wanted to see if you had been recruited.

Makes sense, actually. Being a Death Miller for the time being at least, I'm fairly confident I'm "sane".

##Vote: Leviathan

Voting for myself because there's not enough time for me to formulate a serious vote.

cause unless I'm mistaken, the day ends at 11 pm est. that's less than 1 minute away.

Actually, I'm fairly certain you have plenty of time, Leviathan. I think the day will end at around 10 AM EST.

Yeah, we've gotten extended time today for turning in night actions early and blowing Rydia.

oooooh, that's right. Well then

##Unvote

can we have an updated votecount please?