Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 154555596061626364656667686970717585 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    I have voted for one confirmed baddy, yes. You, Carbuncle, have also voted for one confirmed baddy; however, the others you have voted for were confirmed Town (assuming a Dud is Town aligned). Not to mention that all 3 of them are now dead. Simply pointing out that your voting record looks horrible. That's all.

And I still believe your claim. I do hope you understand that I'm making a point to keep you (and others) talking. This is not about me disagreeing with you completely and calling you out as a baddy.
    Even though you agreed with me you still felt the need to say that you think I have a bad voting record despite you having a bad voting record and on top of that some of the most piss poor reasonings of this game. It doesn't matter if you're a replacement. I'm not going to overlook what character Bahamut did before because someone else was playing him. This does not make you less fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix View Post
    He's proving the fallacies of the color argument.
    I'm not proving anything because no one except me knows for sure whether I'm a Death Miller or not!

I believe that if Valefor is a child of Rydia, and is a Hag as he says, then it is still a bad thing if he dies. However, a loss of the night phase is a good thing. Not enough to wish to deliberately cleanse an innocent.

Curse or blessing, all?
    If Valefor's role claim is correct, then you're lynching a townie. Preventing the Cult recruiting is obviously a benefit, but you're also preventing Titan from finding the Cult.

So basically, the only thing it does is kill Valefor.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    As for Siren, I'm not sure. She points out the possibility of a Mafia a lot.
    With no night kill again, I'm starting to really doubt there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Phoenix View Post
    He's proving the fallacies of the color argument.
    I'm not proving anything because no one except me knows for sure whether I'm a Death Miller or not!
    Whether you're a Death Miller or not is irrelevant to the argument. You could say you're a Jailkeeper, Mafia Goon or even a damn Cultist. The point is, the color of the role doesn't change its characteristics. The actual role explanation is the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Even though you agreed with me you still felt the need to say that you think I have a bad voting record despite you having a bad voting record and on top of that some of the most piss poor reasonings of this game. It doesn't matter if you're a replacement. I'm not going to overlook what character Bahamut did before because someone else was playing him. This does not make you less fishy.
    Good, it shouldn't matter. I agree. I would just like everyone to keep in mind that there was a different mind behind this body the first day, no big deal.

I still fail to see how I have a "bad" voting record though.

I agree on the ideas already stated by Ifrit and Phoenix about the Hag role. Consider this, however: if Titan has been recruited by a supposed Cult (or any Town aligned role with a night action), their night action simply aids the supposed Cult, correct?

, going back to Titan investigating me, I'd much rather not since I'm Town aligned anyway. Like I've said before, Town players' night actions directed toward me are wasting time for the Town.
    You realize this is the same silly thing Shiva said even though the Nexus thing makes sense, you realize this is the same silly thing Shiva said. Saying you preferred if Titan didn't investigate you is one of the fishiest things you could say regardless of whether your flimsy claim is true.

it also be said again that the only roles to be believed outright are the roles of the players who have died so far.
    You are contradicting yourself. First you say you say this then you say that you believe my role claim. You just spout out a crock of contradictions and love to point the finger without any means of any solid reasoning at all.

The color of the role does matter when it's not entirely made up. Most hosts have used the same colors for every game I think. If I said I was a Townie with red lettering that wouldn't make sense.

The God-Emperor requests that the Children of Rydia furnish him with a vote count.

(please )

I'm pretty sure it's

Valefor (3): Diablos, Bahamut, Ifrit
    Siren (1): Phoenix
    Titan (1): Valefor

Sorry I've been away, been busy all day.

Back with a real post in a minute. Gotta read a little more

Okay. Assuming Shiva is a Nexus (which I do), any Town aligned role that targets her will randomly target another player. A Town aligned player that does so will still learn something though it would not be what they intended to learn in the beginning. If a Town aligned player targets me, then they're wasting their time because I've already told you my role. It's up to each player to discern whether I'm lying or not but, from my perspective, they have nothing to learn from it. If something can be learned from a Town aligned player targeting me, please enlighten me.

We've already been over a Gunsmith. I would not have a gun.
    A Watcher role could target me to possibly find another player with a night action that targets me. Unlikely.
    If Titan targets me, then I would like to think I'd return a Sane result because I have yet to be recruited by a supposed Cult.
    Cops will find me guilty.

Shiva also voted for Titan. That makes it...

Siren - 1
    Titan - 2
    Valefor - 3

I don't even think there is a mafia... The only people dying are dying by lynching!!!

This game is total whack!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    I don't even think there is a mafia... The only people dying are dying by lynching!!!

This game is total whack!
    ##Unvote: [M] Siren
    ##Vote: [M] Anima

You're real fishy. I don't like it at all. We've already long discussed the idea that there is no mafia in this game.