Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

  1. #91
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    In order to keep up such a facade, the actor would be forced to stay consistent. Yes, I think it's a creative idea and reasonable to say that scum could try such an act to attempt to dodge suspicion. The fact that you seem so convinced that Mafia wouldn't do it shows me that you'd buy into it if someone else tried it.
    So first you say I'm devious, I'm cunning, it's a plan
    Then you say I'd fall for such a ploy, well, which is it man?
    Am I a genius? Am I dumb? I need to know.
    Your logic is flawed, dude. Fo' sho.

  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    [M] Ifrit (2): [M] Bahamut(1), [M] Cactuar(3)
    [M] Bahamut (0): [M] Cactuar(1), [M] Ifrit(1), [M] Ramuh(1)
    [M] Leviathan (0): [M] Cactuar(2)
    [M] Valefor (0): [M] Chocobo(1)
    [M] Ramuh (1): [M] Titan(1)
    [M] Doomtrain (1): [M] Shiva(1)
    [M] Cactuar (1): [M] Chocobo
    [M] Odin (1): [M] Ifrit(2)

    The numbers behind the voters indicate that it is (1) their first vote, (2) their second vote, and so on and so forth. Bold = Votee
    Gah, my formatting got all screwed up when I copy pasted. Sorry about that. I'll redo now.

  3. #93
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    I'd also like to know if there's a mod about
    How much time is left, please? Give us a shout!

  4. #94
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?
    In all seriousness, voting for everyone is stupid, confusing, and not fishy at all in the slightest, sarcastic or not.

    I was quick to judge, but I've already justified myself on the topic, so it's all good.
    Which is why that vote wasn't to be taken seriously. My opinion of your "this person is annoying so I'm voting for them" thing still stands as of right now regardless of your justification. It's too soon for me figure out who I'm placing my vote for. A few people have stood out, but there are also people who have hardly said anything and I don't know what to think about them yet.

  5. #95
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    I'd also like to know if there's a mod about
    How much time is left, please? Give us a shout!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Y'all are getting 10PM EST. That's another 3 hours and 15 minutes. Vote count to come.

    EDIT: Also realize you are not getting babysat with you millions of vote counts. I'm doing this one because I'm feeling giving.
    EDIT: Apparently Bahamut did it. Whatever.
    About 3 hours now. Don't worry. You all are being watched.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    So first you say I'm devious, I'm cunning, it's a plan
    Then you say I'd fall for such a ploy, well, which is it man?
    Am I a genius? Am I dumb? I need to know.
    Your logic is flawed, dude. Fo' sho.
    No, if you're making it up, you know exactly what you're doing and you're good at it. If I knew it was just your role, I'd pity you. Either way, I'm extremely impressed at how long you've been able to keep this up.

    My logic is hardly flawed. You just stated that it'd be dumb for Mafia to do it on day one. Going by the logic that I've clearly stated, that means to me that you wouldn't suspect someone of being Mafia if they acted in a manner that mirrored your current behaviour. I have no idea why you see my logic as flawed, other than the fact that my vote has your name on it.

  7. #97
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    I'd also like to know if there's a mod about
    How much time is left, please? Give us a shout!
    The mod said about 3 hours. Nevermind again.

    Don't take that vote seriously, Rydia.

  8. #98
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Also, to Carbuncle, you are allow 1 vote, therefore you may vote for 1 person or no one, not everyone.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?
    In all seriousness, voting for everyone is stupid, confusing, and not fishy at all in the slightest, sarcastic or not.

    I was quick to judge, but I've already justified myself on the topic, so it's all good.
    Which is why that vote wasn't to be taken seriously. My opinion of your "this person is annoying so I'm voting for them" thing still stands as of right now regardless of your justification. It's too soon for me figure out who I'm placing my vote for. A few people have stood out, but there are also people who have hardly said anything and I don't know what to think about them yet.
    I didn't intend for my initial vote to be taken seriously. My vote is 100% serious now though, and I've extensively explained why. You think that my vote isn't serious because I tried to jump-start Day One, but that was 24 hours ago, and drama has sparked since then. I've completely justified my vote, like I said, so there's no reason not to take it seriously anymore.

    If anyone else had posted first, I would have initially voted for them, after which I would have promptly changed my vote to Ifrit when I developed my theory of him being hidden behind his rhymes.

  10. #100
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    ##Vote: Rydia

  11. #101
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    In all seriousness, this is correct. Still doesn't mean it isn't fishy. I think I smell Marlin or is it Trout?
    In all seriousness, voting for everyone is stupid, confusing, and not fishy at all in the slightest, sarcastic or not.

    I was quick to judge, but I've already justified myself on the topic, so it's all good.
    Which is why that vote wasn't to be taken seriously. My opinion of your "this person is annoying so I'm voting for them" thing still stands as of right now regardless of your justification. It's too soon for me figure out who I'm placing my vote for. A few people have stood out, but there are also people who have hardly said anything and I don't know what to think about them yet.
    I didn't intend for my initial vote to be taken seriously. My vote is 100% serious now though, and I've extensively explained why. You think that my vote isn't serious because I tried to jump-start Day One, but that was 24 hours ago, and drama has sparked since then. I've completely justified my vote, like I said, so there's no reason not to take it seriously anymore.

    If anyone else had posted first, I would have initially voted for them, after which I would have promptly changed my vote to Ifrit when I developed my theory of him being hidden behind his rhymes.
    No. Not your vote, mine. I should have made that more clear.

  12. #102
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    anywhere but the bath tub
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    My logic is hardly flawed. You just stated that it'd be dumb for Mafia to do it on day one. Going by the logic that I've clearly stated, that means to me that you wouldn't suspect someone of being Mafia if they acted in a manner that mirrored your current behaviour. I have no idea why you see my logic as flawed, other than the fact that my vote has your name on it.
    I think you've misread what I'm trying to say
    If I was capable of such a scheme, okay?
    Surely I would also suspect others if they tried
    To use rhyming to get a free ride.

    At one point you're implying I am smart,
    At another you're saying I'm a gullible tart
    I think you're too convinced that you're right
    Bending the situation to your needs, as well you might.

    But to be frank, if I saw another doing this
    I'd deem it irrelevant, nothing amiss
    As I tried to say to you all once before
    Judge my words, not my rhymes, to settle the score.

  13. #103

    Default

    Take that one seriously though, because it's original and witty, especially in context.

  14. #104
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    ##Vote: Rydia

  15. #105
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Bahamut and Ramuh both jump to conclusions real fast. The Bahamut thing was more of misunderstanding when Ramuh was clearly misreading. Ifrit is drawing alot of attention to himself/herself and I'm curious as to why.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •