Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4575858990919293949596979899100101105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I think I've made all of one post so far in here and deleted it right away on the flipside, I posted a single post with this account in gen chat, so i was getting it from both sides (SPOILER)pervs

I still think Titan is scum, but he definitely isn't the leader. Also I think Siren was a recruit and not a leader. After process of elimination it must be Odin!

You waited until I called you out AGAIN to post something. Being a lurky lay-lower suits Cult. Your change of behavior has not gone unnoticed.

What? My post is above yours on my computer!

your face

I don't read your posts anyway, Carbuncle.

Sure you don't. If you didn't read my posts you wouldn't be responding to one of them

can't we all just get along

So, when is Rydia getting back.

Also...

(SPOILER)BOOOOOOsmurfINGYEAHHHHHHH I GOT THE SUN SIGIL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHKAJSGBFKJASDBVKJBQWEVKMNB QVBLDSVNLSA:KMVL

I have an important question for everyone that we should have considered from the beginning of our hunt for the cult leader. It's so important that I must spoilerize it first.

(SPOILER)Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I know I'm not supposed to post in here but getting the Sun Sigil is a big deal! Congrats Diablos n.n

Not half bad there Diablos. Crack open the champagne, it's time to celebrate your victory

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Actually, I may have led you guys on. This is my 2nd or 3rd time getting it, but it's still a fricken accomplishment because it never, ever gets easier.

So you HAVE really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I'm impressed!