Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415192959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?

I think by [M] Bahamut's reasoning, we should kill him first and then [M] Ifrit, because then we could keep a possible power role if his accuser is scum, but then lynch the fire demon if the dragon turns out right.

##UNVOTE: [M] Doomtrain
    ##VOTE: [M] Bahamut

Not really in the mood to care how wrong this logic might be, but I like it more than doing nothing, and I'm going to laugh if we end up lynching two townies for suspecting each other.

Yes, [M] Valefor, I switched votes, keep a tally on that, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ifrit View Post
    No, I am not going to play ball!
    This has no relevance to anything at all.
    "Don't hate me for going all crazy
    Someone else would've done it, but they're lazy"
    Nobody else has done it, it's just you
    You're not listening to reason, what else am I to do
    But tell you so
    yo yo yo yo.
    I didn't imply that no one else would do it because they're lazy. I implied that no one else would do it because it would call a lot of attention.

This isn't an act that you've carried out
    Your reasons are poor, of that I have no doubt.
    I said nothing about me making any actions. I said that you were acting suspicious, which I see now as being partially faulty logic. I see it as suspicious because of the stance on this game that I've taken. I'm judging your based on your actions and not your words, despite the fact that you said not to.

Now you're just being stubborn for no real cause
    How about you just stop and pause
    It's only day one!
    The game's just begun!
    It's never too late to change your mind
    A mistake-laden past can be left behind
    If you're town, and you get lynched for me
    I won't take any comfort in your misery.
    Maybe.
    (baby)
    You seem to be kinda desperate to draw attention away from yourself, which is reasonable, considering you're in for a lynch if votes don't change. I'm not gonna let your demeanor get to me though, as glib as you're trying to sound. The game has just begun, and begun it has. I've cast my suspicions, and I've cited my reasons. Like I said from the beginning: Let's go.

Soon I will be finding my bed
    But I don't want to discover that I am dead
    I think if anyone with 1 vote has to die
    It should be Cactuar, and I'll tell you why

He's come in here, taken pot shots at folk
    Then runs away, right after he's spoke
    He has a vote for me, but where is he now?
    He's letting Bahamut take the rap, that cow!
    I do agree with you somewhat on this, but only in the slightest. My degree of agreement goes to the fact that Cactuar is more suspicious in my eye than the inactives.

Well Valefor, I'm sorry, but I kinda left that open for you to comment on. How will you separate a mafia not trying to die from a Town that is also trying to not die? If you go after the ones that start to contribute, how do you know that the mafia won't just lay back down?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    I think by [M] Bahamut's reasoning, we should kill him first and then [M] Ifrit, because then we could keep a possible power role if his accuser is scum, but then lynch the fire demon if the dragon turns out right.
    That's what I was thinking.

To the town I say - goodnight!
    Please do what is right.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

~2 Hours remaining.

Right now I am pretty near equal suspicion with Cactuar and Bahamut, and I will stay with Cactuar for now, but if I have to, I will bandwagon to Bahamut.

It obviously depends on the situation and what has transpired on the days before, and what those people say once they are addressed directly. You can't just take activity into consideration, but combined with other factors it does paint a better picture. It would be foolish to ignore it.

##Vote: Shiva

I don't suspect Ifirit or Bahamut and I don't like them getting all the attention today. I've also eliminated a few others for now based on their behavior today. I don't want to vote for a 0-poster because that tells us nothing if we are wrong.

Rydia, I don't like that we can't see who edited their posts. Fix it or die.

##Vote: Rydia

And since when does Valefor live in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chocobo View Post
    How is Ifrit more dangerous than me? How will his act make him so cleared if he is mafia if you are suspecting him right now?
    Why do you find him to be acting suspicious then? Just because it is possible that he is scum? It is possible that I am scum too, and I'm even defending Ifrit. Why don't you vote for me? How is me acting the way I do to show I am town any different from Ifrit's?
    These are highly synonymous. I just answered your questions. He has a mask behind which he can easily and reasonably hide and claim town.

Also, I say we do it the other way around. Let's lynch Ifrit first, and if he flips town then I'll take the knot next, whether I like it or not. If he flips Mafia, then I'm off the hook. Whichever way you decide, him or me first, it'll work out the same way.

Wait, we can't see if someone edits their posts? Yeah, that needs to be changed.

No. It would be idiotic to lynch one of you and then turn to the next based solely on the role. And why should we lynch him first, if he has a power role like he says he has, it would be better to try to keep that in play.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post

You can't see who is editing their posts because no one is editing their posts. Also everyone knows Valefor's summer home is in Colorado. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Wait, we can't see if someone edits their posts? Yeah, that needs to be changed.
    It's against the rules to edit posts.