Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 116191101105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Blog Entries

Rydia, I replaced Diablos after I died as Chocobo.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oops, never mind.

I enjoyed playing as Ramuh. But Psychotic, I thought we were bros after our rhyming ... and you were just pretending?

You were pretending too~

But yeah no there was a very good reason for my gimmicks and I'll explain it when my role is revealed. I wasn't being a freak for the sake of it!

Blog Entries

I'd love to see Ifrit's Role.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Major love for Qwerty and Gobo, because that game was awesome. Seriously, the best one so far imo. Love you guys.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here was the original setup, but not enough players joined!

Vanilla Townies:
    Madeen
    Eden
    Siren
    Odin
    Ramuh
    Leviathan
    Ark
    Ultima
    Mason - Alexander
    Recruting Mason - KOTR
    Hag - Valefor
    Beloved Princess - Diablos
    Dud - Doomtrain
    Nexus - Shiva
    Cheater - Cactuar
    Death Miller - Bahamut
    Companion - Carbuncle
    Psychiatrist - Titan
    Melodramatic Townie - Ifrit
    Serial Killer - Chocobo
    Depressed - Townie Anima
    Cult Leader - Phoenix

With not enough people we had to cut a few people and roles out and edit a few powers (Cult max comes to mind). So here was the actual setup

Vanilla Townies:
    Siren
    Odin
    Ramuh
    Leviathan
    Alexander
    Hag - Valefor
    Beloved Princess - Diablos
    Dud - Doomtrain
    Nexus - Shiva
    Cheater - Cactuar
    Death Miller - Bahamut
    Companion - Carbuncle
    Psychiatrist - Titan
    Melodramatic Townie - Ifrit
    Serial Killer - Chocobo
    Depressed - Townie Anima
    Cult Leader - Phoenix

Role PM
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia
    Shiva, the queen of ice. You like things cold, so you use the power of Diamond Dust to keep your house nice and freezing at night. however, it is also very reflective, so much so that it redirects whatever targets it.

You are a nexus, you win with the town!

• Anything that targets you during the night will be randomly redirected to another target.
    • You can be the random redirection as well, so you are not immune to night actions.

Good luck, happy lynching!
    I was always able to be targeted!

Blog Entries

Next up! Role PM's and explanations!

EDIT: Shiva

Quickness is a trait which increases your chances of genetic reproduction!

Blog Entries

Anima hates everything about this town. She hates the fact that she is always in chains, that her favorite soap opera has been cancled for "everybody loves shoat" and just wants the entire town to wallow in despair like she is. Lucky for her, she found a pamphlet for the Cult of the one true summon, and she likes it, because it keeps her sad thoughts at bay. (There is a really cute moogle on it)

You are a Depressed Townie, you wins with the Cult
    • You have no special features, but you know there is a cult, and you want in. Basically you are a cult traitor
    • Even if you never get recruited, you still win with the Cult.
    Good luck, you evil summon!
    Notes: Anima would've come up insane in a Psych reading. Fairly obvious why!

Titan is the hulking and seemingly braindead member of the summons. You lift the earth and thrw it at people for an attack even! Who would have throught that the same Titan has three PHD's in Geology, Plate Tectonics and Psychology. Two of those are useless now.

But that Psychology makes you a Psychiatrist! you win with the town!

• You can investigate one person a night and see if they are sane or not. All roles that are against the town are insane, but a few town roles are insane as well.
    • You can not investigate yourself, as you are sane and thats weird.

good luck Dr!
    Notes: Psych could not be recruited by the Cult, he was too sane for that!

Look how adorable you are! So fluffy and cute, and the ability to cast protective spells to top it all off! I want to hug you myself! Carbuncle knows she is adorable, and wants to share her love with the world!

You are the companion, you win with the town!

• Each night, you can go to someones house and take a nap with them. By doing so, you protect them from any negative effects. However, you also distract them so they will not perform a night action if they have one.
    • You can't protect yourself, sorry

Good luck cutie!
    Note: Companion also could not be recruited into the cult, as she was to loyal to whomever she was protecting at the time!

Bahamut, the king of Dragons always did feel a little left out. After moving to the moon once and also having 5 billion forms in Final Fantasy VII, he always seemed to be different from the other summons. Because of your stange and unique strength,

you are a Death Miller! you win with the town
    • If you die, your role will be revealed as a mafia goon.
    • You also come up as guilty to any cop investigations.
    Good luck and happy lynching!
    Cactuar is such an adorable little guy isn't he. He has those three hairs, the ever changing face, stiff legs, and an attack that does 1000 damage always, sometimes one that does 10000 as well. And they evade almost everything because they are so fast. And you use your speed to your advantage.

You are a dirty cheater, you win with the town!

• You have the ability to pick any of the players identities right now and get to see their role. This can only be done once, and before the game begins.
    • Because you cheated, you will come up guilty if a cop investigates you.

You win with the town, good luck.
    Shiva, the queen of ice. You like things cold, so you use the power of Diamond Dust to keep your house nice and freezing at night. however, it is also very reflective, so much so that it redirects whatever targets it.

You are a nexus, you win with the town!

• Anything that targets you during the night will be randomly redirected to another target.
    • You can be the random redirection as well, so you are not immune to night actions.

Good luck, happy lynching!
    Doomtrain always was a dangerous Guardian Force. A train that was poison elemental, and smashed into things to attack? Well there is one more thing to watch, and thats because Doomtrain runs on explosives.

You are the Bomb! You win with the town!

• If you die, you will kill either the last person who voted to lynch you, or the person who nightkilled you.

Good luck, happy lynching and possible exploding!
    Notes: Doomtrain was actually a Dud! Which means he thought he was a bomb, and had all the qualities of one, except that hole, you know, blowing up thing! He comes up insane to the Psych (as you noticed), because he was! He didn't know what his own role was!

Valefor always was careful to stay mostly out of harms way. From taking flight in battle to avoid random earthquakes from fat Ochus or making speed a top priority, Valefor has it covered. Also hidden is the secret stash of Elixers and other random items that are useless. Like 99 dolls of Queen Bhrane and 99 Tissues from Gold Saucer.

You are a hag, you win with the town
    • If you die, the game will skip over the next night phase, and immediately start the next day.

Good luck, you creepy aeon.
    You are Leviathan, the king of the sea. Commanding the swesome power of the Tsunami, you drench whoever faces your summoner. But when the land of summons goes awry, you take it to help find the scum through simple discussion and possible name calling.

You are a Vanilla Townie, you win with the town!

• You win when all scum is lynched.
    • You have no role powers other than your brain, guts, wit, and your town vote!

Happy lynching!
    Ramuh, the wise aged wielder of lightning. When not summoned, you happen to have a hobbey of playing through Final fantasy games in your spare time, how else would you know the story of Joseph in your role in FF IX? But other than a collection of games in his house, Ramuh is just a normal summon.

Happy lynching!
    Siren's never been the most useful summon (minus her awesome non-combat abilities in Final Fantasy VIII), so she doesn't have a particularly large array of talents to bring to the table for mafia either!

Happy lynching!
    Alexander is far too large to follow a suspect without being noticed, or to sneak up and kill an unsuspecting townie without being heard. No, his immense size limits his role quite easily.

Happy lynching!
    Diablos is loved by all. No one can resist his charm, nor his sleek black look. Everyone wishes they where him. He can fly, and do gravity based damage. Everything about Diablos is awesome.

You are a Beloved Princess, you win with the town!

• If you are lynched, the town goes into mourning and skips the next day phase!

Good luck o' sexy one
    Ifrit has always loved the spotlight. He's forced himself into every game that summons have existed. In FFV he made sure he had a small role in the plot, and when he found out he was being written out of Final Fantasy XII, he flipped out for weeks, until the developers named a ship after him, if only to shut him up.

You are a Melodramatic Townie, you win with the town!

• Each night you can take on a different role depending on where you were in the voting during the day phase.
    • If you garnered the 4th most votes you are Bulletproof and cannot be shot and killed.
    • If you garnered the 3rd most votes you gain the powers of the Vigilante, and may kill one person that night. (Note: May kill, you don't have to kill anyone)
    • If you garnered the 2nd most votes you gain Doctor powers, and may protect 1 person from harm during the night.
    • If you manage to survive a tiebreaking round, you gain Cop powers and may investigate one person.
    • If you don't come in any of these places, no night power!
    Notes: When enlisted into the Cult, Ifrit lost his powers! However, had he been the only surviving Cult member, he would've regained them! Moreover, if he was the only Cult member left and he survived and won, he would've been so Melodramatic as to claim victory for HIMSELF. And the ranks would've gone First: Ifrit, Second: Cult, Third: Town!

Phoenix was never able to understand why these foolish summons would go out to help the party on a whim. S/he feels that these Final Fantasy should really need help before any summon even begins to think about making an appearance and he'll show everyone the way summons should act, using his persuasive ability of course! What did you think, he was mafia?

You are the Cult Leader, you win with the Cult!

Happy Brainwashing!
    Note: Because there where not enough players, there was a limit set to the cult, at 5.

Odin has been trying to find his mojo ever since Final Fantasy VIII. After being sliced in two by Seifer of all people, Odin just hasn't been the same. He thought maybe it was time for him to to go all evil on your asses, but that just didn't feel like him, so he's taken a leave of absence from Final Fantasy until now. 'Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.'

Odin, you are a Vanilla Townie, you win with the town!

Happy lynching!
    Didn't count Chocobo as a summon? Lots of people have made that mistake and now, they're going to pay. Chocobo is tired of being the first summon, a throwaway one after the first few boss fights. Revenge is sweet.

You are a Serial Killer, you win by yourself.

• You win once all other players have been killed.
    • Once per night you may PM a Nightkill choice to me, [M] Rydia.

Happy killing!

Blog Entries

I believe that's just about it! Psy/Del Murder, have fun with the title of the game!

Moreover, if he was the only Cult member left and he survived and won, he would've been so Melodramatic as to claim victory for HIMSELF. And the ranks would've gone First: Ifrit, Second: Cult, Third: Town!
    Well now I wish I'd smurfed them all over.

Basically I took up gimmicking as a way to get votes. It would annoy the hell out of some people so that they'd vote for me, but I had hoped there'd be logical enough people to not to want to kill a guy just 'cause he was rhyming. Worked a treat on Day 1, but on Day 2 I knew I had to do my duty to the town and out Chocobo.

Then the next two days Cap'n Ifrit and the Emperor-God started getting angry at anyone that dare accuse them in the hopes to get votes for being annoying, but nothing happened. Then the Cult wanted me and that was the end of being annoying and I kept my gimmicks a bit more muted.

Blog Entries

Boko forgot one thing

The cult forum
    Yunalescas Nightclub

You have to register to see the forum.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies