Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Hi. So...what's going on?

Ok, I really have to sleep now, and as we do have to vote, I'm going to go with my original suspicion of Ramuh, as I still feel that comment you made, whether or not you worded it badly, seemed off.
    The way you were almost adamant that Titan was the psych so you could throw blame on Shiva, also adds to it, but that could have been a mistake on your part if you overlooked Titan's initial response to Cactuar's claim.

Regardless, you seem slightly off in my eyes so I'm voting for you.
    I may be on in time for the day to end, and if things have changed by then, obviously I'll rethink my vote, until then,

##Vote: Ramuh

So some of the best information we have to go on right now is what happened at the end of the day where we had the 3 way tie. Here's how the tie broke out and who voted for who:

Bahamut (2): Shiva, Leviathan
    Ifrit (2): Bahamut, Cactuar
    Cactuar (2): Chocobo, Ifrit

The following people posted in 'Sudden Death' (in this order):

Bahamut - I'd like to ask Bahamut why he let the Sudden Death play out rather than save himself by switching his vote to Cactuar.
    Carbuncle
    Cactuar (why didn't you save yourself by voting for one of the others? )
    Chocobo
    Shiva
    Titan - broke the tie with his post.
    Valefor - technically my post didn't get off until after the day ended but I'll count it anyway.

Now, I'd like to think that if a mafia was up for lynch in a three way tie on day one, another mafia would save their butt. And if Bahamut was mafia, why wouldn't he save his ass right away? It's possible there is some deeper strategy here but it is too early to get into that right now. In a few days we'll have more evidence to shed some light on this.

Based on that evidence I have to assume right now that Bahamut isn't mafia. And I never really thought Ifirit was mafia. So that would mean it was a three way tie between three townies. The mafia would know this, and would have no reason to break it.

Too many people didn't vote yesterday. We need more votes! The day is already halfway over and we have like 3 total votes. As for my vote, it stays on Leviathan, because I still don't like his reasoning behind voting Bahamut.

I find the fact that I could be lynched based on an off statement I made troubling. To put things into perspective, all evidence on me is based on misreadings and my discrepancy in comparison to the rest of the town. My game has been poor thus far and it very well could lead to me being lynched, but I am throwing caution to the wind at this point.

Honestly, ask me and I will answer you to the best of my ability. I'm going back and looking through the thread to see what I can pull out.

Ramuh, you vote is currently on Anima. Can I ask why him rather than any of the other inactives? Odin for example hasn't even posted at all.

Odin promised activity, whereas I haven't heard a peep from Anima.

I thought you were going back and looking through the thread, Ramuh. That took 5 minutes?

Multi-tasking my friend.

Okay. I haven't found any groundbreaking contradictions but I have found a more worthy cause to think over.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Doomtrain View Post
    Let's get this train rolling.
    Hi Doomtrain

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, SHIH-VAH!
    Aaw.

I don't think Ifrit is mafia, weird roles are rarely scum.
    Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    ##Vote: [M] Doomtrain

It's nothing personal, just something to do before reading everything I've missed, and sorry for being late to the party.
    You evil biceth! >:O

Hi. So...what's going on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Possibly worthless, but I don't think so. Doomtrain has been active and his post times indicate that he has been online through a variety of periods, indicating that the chance of him being busy is less likely. Doomtrain has failed to make any contribution, instead opting to pop up every now and then to avoid suspicion. Doomtrain has had plenty of time to read through the thread, yet he hasn't even replied yet.

This time I don't think it's arguable. This doesn't mean OMG DOOMTRAIN IS MAFIA, but his occasional appearances of no substance are strange. What do you think of that?

I think there may be something there. He certainly isn't helping, that's for sure.

But if he is mafia, just calling him out won't be enough. Votes speak louder than words in this game. I'm not telling you to vote for Doomtrain, but at least vote for somebody. Votes will get people talking and they are good evidence to use as the days go on and we get more information.

Whoops, sorry, I forgot you vote was on Anima. Maybe I'll go through todays posts and do a vote tally.

I would love to vote for Doomtrain right now, but I worry it would seem like I'm just trying to be in with the town.

Well screw that. I compiled that list so I can do whatever I want.

##Unvote: Anima.
    ##Vote: Doomtrain.

I hope we can get replacements though.

aha, never mind.

my vote still sticks.

Votecount

Leviathan (1) - Valefor
    Anima (0) - Ramuh
    Bahamut (1) - Phoenix
    Ramuh (1) - Diablos
    Doomtrain (1) - Ramuh