Page 23 of 115 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829334373 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Odin View Post
    And just how sure you can be sure Ifrit is town is highly unsettling as well, regardless of his role.
    If part of Ifrits role is to rhyme, he probably isn't mafia, as mafia normally wouldn't get such a thing.
    But we don't know that for absolute certain. It's possible that it's an invented role that's pro-mafia, just to throw us off. I'm not saying that Ifrit is most definitely mafia, I'm just saying that all things are possible and we need to remember that.

@Valefor: So is your vote for me simply because of my day 1 self-proclaimed lameness, or what? Have you even looked at my evidence?

I'm backing off of Bahamut due to the fact that he has just recently been replaced. But I'm asking that you all please keep my evidence in consideration.

Actually,

##unvote: Doomtrain

because if he WERE mafia, then he would be more intent in the game. As for who I vote for, I'm still undecided...

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

That's why I said if it's part of his role.

That was at Chocobo.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    Hey guys srs time nao. I was just messing earlier, but it caused some discussion so go us? Ifrit being mafia would strike me as odd, because he is the most active poster and no mafia is ever so vocal day 1. (same logic can be applied to me btw.)
    WTF that's ridiculous. I feel like punching Rydia just for this comment you put. So far I've learned a few things.

1. ChocoboxIfrit
    2. RamuhxIfrit
    3. DoomtrainxIfrit
    4. Doomtrain doesn't want to draw attention to themselves. But why?
    5. Ifrit wants the attention and is a total slut
    6. Ifrit is probably not a vanilla role
    7. The Cult is there probably
    8. Bahamut vs. Ifrit has still been puzzling me
    9. Everybody Hates Cactuar could be a show
    10. Bahamut's "lets vote for people who are annoying" thing is still fishy
    11. Inactivity doesn't always equal Mafia
    12. Activity doesn't always equal Town

Yeah but what I'm trying to say is, it's possible that it could also be a pro-mafia role that requires rhyming.

errr ah, okay, sorry about that thought you were still talking to me

Carbuncle, how did you learn Ifrit was a total slut?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    Actually,

because if he WERE mafia, then he would be more intent in the game. As for who I vote for, I'm still undecided...
    Are you aware that mafia scum do usually work behind the scenes, so it's possible this is just a façade to fool us to ignore him.

@Carby: Welcome to mafia 101. Those are essentially the basics of every game

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    Actually,

Are you aware that mafia scum do usually work behind the scenes, so it's possible this is just a façade to fool us to ignore him.
    I'm with Titan on this one. Having been a victim of such foul play, I speak from experience. (SPOILER)Also having played that way when I was mafia before but you don't need to know that It's actually a pretty common mafia tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    Yeah but what I'm trying to say is, it's possible that it could also be a pro-mafia role that requires rhyming.
    I was just saying that I don't think they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    @Carby: Welcome to mafia 101. Those are essentially the basics of every game
    ChobocoxIfrit the basic of every game according to you. Noted.

Why yes of course. There is always an obtuse Chocobo in every game as well as a rhyming Ifrit in every game. Always. You just usually can't see them. they're quite stealthy

@Siren: And I'm just saying you should probably be more open minded than that and be prepared for anything, because the mods set the rules, not us. You never really know mafia because the mods have the power to virtually do whatever they want.

In a Mafia game a long time ago, the Mafia Godfather would could in and go out. Hardly contributing to anything, but still making sure they atleast posted sometimes. Doomtrain is doing exactly that. The Godfather wanted to avoid saying something incriminating and did not want to draw attention to themselves.

Although Doomtrain is fishy I'd rather go after either Bahamut or Ifrit first because they are also fishy to me. This would also clear up some suspicions depending on what side they are on. decisions decisions