Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23242464748495051525354555657586272102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Shiva, your claim actually makes sense. I noted earlier that I had a feeling a nexus is in play, as you didn't die even though Chocobo targeted you. I had a feeling you refused to address my question of your not-death in order to keep your role a secret. I wanted to see how you played before I made any official declarations though.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    And I don't get the [M] Siren and [M] Carbuncle joke.
    Simon and Garfunkle.

They are likely to target Titan regardless right now. There isn't much stopping this from happening at this point.

Either

1) The enemy has the Roleblocker, and from here on out will prevent Titan from revealing their Identity.

2) If we have a doc, he's most likely defending Titan if Doom flips scum, or perhaps you 'supposedly' will if you get the power of a doctor tonight.

3) If we have no doc, Titan is dead regardless.

4) If they are something like a cult and can't kill, they'll try recruiting Titan. If they can't recruit power roles, then Titan lives and gives us a reading on Shiva.

Regardless of me saying that, Titan's fate was already decided. ;p

That was at Ifrit.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Odin View Post
    'supposedly'
    Do I have to be bustin' out me Capn' Ifrit Says macro again?

Only if I can touch myself inappropriately to it.

I don't think thar be an inappropriate way to touch yeself to an image of Cap'n Ifrit.

...What if I'm touching myself with your mom?

I can defend myself by roleclaiming but would be willing to do so if I must. Have since done so.
    What? You make no sense most of the time.

You come in here and say you can't say you're a Nexus without someone else roleclaiming as if that makes any sense. Choboco had already roleclaimed and admitted to killing you before you said that. I'm not buying it. And you know what it means when I say that don't you? Yes, you do fishy. Yes you do.

Trying to kill you I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Odin View Post
    ...What if I'm touching myself with your mom?
    If a lad like you had a wench like me mother, I'm thinkin' ye wouldn't have the slightest idea what to be doin' wi' her!

Probably make her do my dishes. I smurfing hate dishes.

...What were we talking about again?

Glad you're still not following, [M] Carbuncle. I think you're plenty dense and fishy as well. Your entire argument with [M] Odin was pretty senseless to me, especially with your favorite argument "THIS GUY IS MAFIA KILL THE SCUM SCUMMY SCUM SCUM". You used it with me, you used it with him, you point more wildly than anyone I've met, [M] Carbuncle. That's a shame, you've must have turned cult.

##VOTE: [M] Carbuncle

I gave up quoting because it seemed a pain in the ass when nothing is outright calling my name.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.
    What could she mean by this?
    "I can defend myself by roleclaiming but would be willing to do so if I must." Have since done so.[/QUOTE]Trying once more to get through a canker sore's dumb ruby-studded head. There, quotation marks on what I originally meant.

Quote Originally Posted by shiva
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    I can't defend myself without someone roleclaiming and I'm not willing to go there yet.
    What could she mean by this?
    "I can defend myself by roleclaiming but would be willing to do so if I must." Have since done so.
    Trying once more to get through a canker sore's dumb ruby-studded head. There, quotation marks on what I originally meant.

Please note I smurfed up my previous post and won't edit it.