Page 96 of 115 FirstFirst ... 46768690919293949596979899100101102106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    I have an important question for everyone that we should have considered from the beginning of our hunt for the cult leader. It's so important that I must spoilerize it first.

(SPOILER)Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    I have the answer!

(SPOILER)You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I was looking for that on google but i couldn't remember how it went

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I know I'm not supposed to post in here but getting the Sun Sigil is a big deal! Congrats Diablos n.n
    Goddammit Jessweeee♪ you're meant to be dead! Dead people don't talk. Just lay there a little while longer, okay?

Where the hell is Rydia to hand us our dead cult leader?

I'm not even gonna be here to find out how Odin flips

I'll be honest, every hunch I had has been wrong, so I have no way to defend myself.

In regards to my comment on lynching Shiva, that was made prior to the Idea that he was ever targeted by Carbuncle. And I don't see how my thoughts on why it didn't matter if I stated my roll as Vanilla town, or my comments on what to do about Titan's roleclaim was suspicious, as it was true.

But my horrid target record speaks for itself. I'll keep my lot in on Valefor howerver.

##Vote: Valefor

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Doesn't matter Odin. You're dead.

This town can't seem to make its mind up until the end of the day.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

What does that mean?

We start the day determined on lynching Valefor, and we switch to Odin. Same thing pretty much happened with bahamut too, where he got saved. Not a bad thing necessarily.

I know I am the big target for tomorrow but could you guys wait until I come back before I'm expected to answer stuff? I have a busy day today but I will be way before the day ends to answer any questions/accusations.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The one time I fall asleep early you majority lynch...

Odin was Vanilla Town, night 5 actions please.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sylph rode Ixion around singing Christmas carols. I have no idea why, but I really don't care either. Nobody died last night again.

Also the town is currently in endgame. 10 remain, 5 for a majority lynch. 24 hour limit on time.

Ixion

Hiiiiiiiii there! I'm feeling tho faaaaaaaabulouth today~

I smurfing hate Rydia.

Someone's feeling quite gay today.