Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4878889293949596979899100101102103104108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1711

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I investigated Ramuh. I want to wait for him to be around before I reveal the result.

Why would you not reveal it now? Times a wasting.

There's plenty of time, and besides, I want to hear his reaction to the revelation.

You'll hear it either way.

Tell me quick.

First Ramuh, what do you believe your result would be?

Just to make certain you aren't cult, I can't tell you. You have more standing with the town so they would believe you if I lied. I won't lie.

Fine, I understand. I got a Sane reading from you, so I believe you are not a threat.

I am a Vanilla Townie. You are sane.

Valefor is cult.

##vote: Valefor

Of course I am sane; I was never insane in the first place. This is why we should lynch Valefor and not Siren today. We have a greater chance of winning with Valefor lynched.

## Vote: Valefor

Doomtrain threw us off track with his insane reading.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

If he was a night bomb, blowing up could kill Ifrit. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    I concur. Siren came up Sane when I investigated her. We should not consider voting for her.
    She could have been recruited after you investigated her. Why would you be so confident that she wasn't?

Oh, that's right, because you were turned a long time ago. I guess now you guys have Ramuh too. Or maybe you are just trying to get Ramuh to vote with you so he can help you win. Not buying it, never did.

All I know is that I was never turned. I've been for the town this whole time.

##Vote: Siren

It's down to the town - do they believe more in Valefor or good old Ramuh and Titan? All I know is I decided to not reveal (and refused plenty of times) so we had some way of testing Titan. I will admit, originally I held back just because I didn't feel comfortable being a vanilla townie where people would suspect be of being recruited the day after, but my plan changed and it paid off.

Why is it so easy to string up [M] Valefor? This is the main reason I've been against doing so. He does tend to get up there on the lynch list, but I can't ever see why the Cult would allow that. I don't know and it drives me up the wall.

So what's the deal with [M] Diablos? Dude's clearly willing to sacrifice who's available, seeing how in the past few days [M] Siren and [M] Valefor were good lynchees for him. I think he clearly stated it didn't matter between the two who died. But then he suddenly jumped on the Speed Lynch for [M] Odin once we got it going. Maybe I made a good case, I thought I made a damn good case, but the bandwagon kind of prevented a discussion, and it turns out we only lynched an honest man.

So I'm hoping we get it right when we lynch [M] Valefor or [M] Siren, but I'm not too trusting of our "Beloved Princess" and he can suck it should we mess up with the "Old Hag".