Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 112125262728293031323334353637415181 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

A Mafia and a serial killer would be too much I think for only 15 players. Looks like we're dealing with a cult. It's been fun Chocobo.

Then explain Alexander dying

Shiva could be alive because she was protected by a doctor or roleblocker as someone said. She could be that doctor or roleblocker. I don't think we should throw out all possibilities.

If there's a cop, perhaps they should investigate her? Just in case

Nevermind. Nice try Chocobo!

Sorry chocobo, I feel your pain
    You can't help it, you're real insane
    But you can do one last job!
    Care to help us find the mob?

Place a vote on who you think is bad
    And that will make me really glad!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chocobo View Post
    Then explain Alexander dying
    Target switching roles maybe? I just got a strong feeling about a cult. :/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    If there's a cop, perhaps they should investigate her? Just in case
    No, do not out the cop.

I'm not saying the cop should out themselves. Just suggesting that they investigate Shiva to see what she flips.

Well Ifrit, if Shiva is not a doctor and there is not a cult, I would say she is pretty suspicious. Not for what happened at night, but for the reasons I tryed to kill her. I was actually trying to find mafia as a serial killer, not just look for random kills.

I would much rather the cop investigate [M] Ramuh 'cause he was, what, number four for [M] Chocobo before he outed himself, which really set the fatty up for Likeliest to be Lynched, and sure enough [M] Leviathan voted for chubster and our Serial Killer confessed. Maybe it's a lot to ask for, aiming a cop away from me, but odds say there's a mafia member in those first four votes for [M] Chocobo. Oh, and we totally gotta swing the fatty, right? I'll withhold my vote for now just so this ain't a railroading.

I'd be perfectly happy for a cop to investigate me.

By the by, as long as we know who the Serial Killer is, is it worth keeping them around if they go off really suspicious suspects? Just an idea I've got, not something I'm actually trying to sell, just how viable is this? [M] Chocobo cannot win unless he is in the last standings, so can we not use him for a short while, or is that going to help the mafia?

Shiva doesn't want to be investigated so she says go for [M] Ramuh instead. VERY FISHY

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    By the by, as long as we know who the Serial Killer is, is it worth keeping them around if they go off really suspicious suspects? Just an idea I've got, not something I'm actually trying to sell, just how viable is this? [M] Chocobo cannot win unless he is in the last standings, so can we not use him for a short while, or is that going to help the mafia?
    I'm not gonna let you use me, because I know I wouldn't win. I would kill myself. It's better to just kill me now.