Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ... 164656606162636465666768697071727686 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    I don't even think there is a mafia... The only people dying are dying by lynching!!!

This game is total whack!
    Wow, this summon is a genius. I can't belive I didn't think of that!

Siren and Anima, since you're around... What do you guys think of what's going on right now?

Valefor has claimed to be a Hag, a role that if killed will cause the following night to be skipped if what Valefor says is true, I think.

Doomtrain was supposedly investigated by Titan who got an Insane result on him, but when Doomtrain was lynched he was revealed to be a Dud (most likely a Town aligned role that believes he is a Bomb).

Carbuncle claims to be a Companion, a role that acts as a Jailkeeper (meaning he can protect and roleblock one player per night).

Shiva claims to be a Nexus.

Ifrit claims to be a Melodramatic Townie and also outed the Serial Killer.

I, Bahamut, claim to be a Death Miller, stating that I will be found guilty if investigated by a Cop and revealed as a "Mafia Goon" if I die.

Just a reminder, the day is scheduled to end at ~ 8:40 PM EST. We have plenty of time left in the day and I'm about to head to bed soon.

Gosh! This game is so hard to keep up with! It's like so effing confusing! and like, everyone keeps hating on me! I thought this game was supposed to be about mafia and townspeople but now cults are added into the mix and then I saw that I had a PM and I'm a Jester!

... I honestly can't keep up! T_T

Why would you say you're a Jester, Anima?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Siren and Anima, since you're around... What do you guys think of what's going on right now?

Valefor has claimed to be a Hag, a role that if killed will cause the following night to be skipped if what Valefor says is true, I think.

Doomtrain was supposedly investigated by Titan who got an Insane result on him, but when Doomtrain was lynched he was revealed to be a Dud (most likely a Town aligned role that believes he is a Bomb).

Carbuncle claims to be a Companion, a role that acts as a Jailkeeper (meaning he can protect and roleblock one player per night).

Shiva claims to be a Nexus.

Ifrit claims to be a Melodramatic Townie and also outed the Serial Killer.

I, Bahamut, claim to be a Death Miller, stating that I will be found guilty if investigated by a Cop and revealed as a "Mafia Goon" if I die.

Just a reminder, the day is scheduled to end at ~ 8:40 PM EST. We have plenty of time left in the day and I'm about to head to bed soon.
    I don't even know what a Hag, a bomb, or duds are! Someone explain to me since this is my first time playing!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Why would you say you're a Jester, Anima?
    I had a PM that said I was..

So we have ourselves a first-timer with Anima?

so what are they?

You know what, smurf this. I don't believe you're a newbie. I think you're cult trying to hide. My vote stays.

Read the discussions thread, click on the pictures on the first post. They will lead you to a flash that will help explain the roles to you.

I don't believe Anima is a Jester. I think he is a cultist trying to say he is a jester so he isn't lynched.

KILL ALL JESTERS! JESTERS ARE HERETICS AND BLASPHEMERS!

##unvote ##vote: Anima

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Read the discussions thread, click on the pictures on the first post. They will lead you to a flash that will help explain the roles to you.
    Oh, thank you. I know how to play already because we learned how to play this game in school but I never played on a forum

Though you won't likely find the roles you have listed as not knowing about there, so sorry about that.