Page 47 of 115 FirstFirst ... 273741424344454647484950515253576797 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

I shall be back later, I have things to get done. ;P

I should be back to post more before the day is over, though I make no guarantees.

Odin, suck it scum. Eat on my delicious knowledge.

I'm going to go with Titan as well.

##Unvote

##Vote: Doomtrain

Summons that are innocent
    Titan
    Carbuncle

Summons that are probably innocent
    Ifrit
    Ramuh
    Valefor
    Phoenix
    Leviathon

Summons that are not innocent
    Odin
    Doomtrain
    Shiva

Summons that are probably not innocent

Diablos
    Anima
    Siren
    Bahamut

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    Until Siren comes back, this is for her.

## Vote: Siren
    Sorry I live in a different time zone.

Yo, just got through reading a bunch of crap. I'll try to be active up the wahzoo so as to give the best answers people may demand, but you guys are dead wrong if you think I'm anything but good.

I'm thinking someone hit upon it today that there is no real mafia, but rather a cult who is smurfing us sideways, and it explains why the night kills ended with our Serial Killer.

Time to go quote hunting and retort, so don't queue up a lot of questions right now, you got a bunch already.

Titan already said that when he investigates people they come up either insane or sane. Titan also said that he got insane for Doomtrain which he ALSO said means he is mafia scum. So no, it does not mean there is a cult.

silly shiva, trying to throw us off the mafia track

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ramuh View Post
    This furthers my theory that chocobo was target switched and there is a cult. Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.
    I'm in support of this theory, as it makes perfect sense. And the [M] Bahamut fishiness is only good to me since I've been saying get rid of him or [M] Ifrit for ages, well, two days.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leviathan View Post
    I'm not sure I believe the claim either.

What is it about the lack of night death that makes you think there's a cult? Just out of curiosity.

Also can someone explain this target switch thing to me? I don't get it.
    I'm asking about the cult thing because I just assume no death means that the mafia target was protected during the night via doctor.
    I think that the serial killer is the only role who can kill, and a bus driver or a similar role messed with him night 1 to make him kill alexander instead. The cult would be growing every night but not killing, because they recruit.
    Is [M] Leviathan this dense? I can grant some leeway since I know I was hung up on [M] Titan's supposed role, but if this water snake isn't a new player, my name is Del Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Interesting theory Ramuh. So, you really think isn't any mafia?
    What else could this mean, [M] Siren? Maybe a reserved tone is all a cultist could muster? :\

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Siren View Post
    Anyway, I am very confused about Bahamut's role and I'm not sure I entirely believe him. For someone who was acting suspicious for the duration of day 1 to come out and say that he is a death miller seems very off to me.
    I don't like it either as it's impossible to tell if he's telling the truth, unless you are mafia.
    No, no mafia, most likely none, oh god it'd be funny if they held off for days before swooping in to win the game, but I'm betting on a big fat no.

That role frustrates me. There's absolutely no solution for it. About the only way we would know anyhing is if we had a watcher or a tracker to follow him through the night to see what he does. But even that might not be enough. Ugh i just can't see any loopholes...IF he's even telling the truth about his role.
    I think [M] Bahamut's claim puts him in a difficult position, since now we might think he's honest and whoa what a confession, but even if he wasn't cult today, he could become it tonight and we'd still never know.

I personally not only find that role iffy, but Shiva's campaign for us to keep the serial killer around.
    I don't see how you guys can't understand that a killer killing at random is just as likely to overturn baddies as much as it would the good guys. In hindsight too, he could've been a great threat to a growing cult. :\

As for Titan's possible role of Psychologist...I think it's plausible, but I'm not ready to believe it just yet because we don't even know for certain if a cult exists or not just yet. The fact that he's being ambiguous about it doesn't help, but I think it's for the sake of self-preservation.

Odin and Doomtrain are still heavily inactive for the most part, and that troubles me. It's enough to make me believe there could be a mafia, even if only a three-person group. Which would mean there's a third. if I'm right.
    Haven't reached it in my quoting spree yet, but [M] Titan has come out with what exactly his role is and what it does. Not sure if to trust him now though, since he could've been turned by now.

I hate inactives because there's no information to work with, but you can't be sure they aren't doing things behind the scenes at night. Ugh.

...And now [M] Carbuncle has posted something I need to double-check about all this cult stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Titan already said that when he investigates people they come up either insane or sane. Titan also said that he got insane for Doomtrain which he ALSO said means he is mafia scum. So no, it does not mean there is a cult.
    Actually no, it would be perfectly reasonable for a Cult to come up as insane.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.
    Ha ha, eat it, you dumb skin sore of a teal teabagger, Insane people are ANTI-Town, not just mafia.

Got there first you frozen piece of sex. *strokes beard*

Rydia, how's about you give us a vote count?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shiva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Titan View Post
    Sorry I'm late again. Was taking a nap. Anyway, are we still talking about Doomtrain? Because I have absolute proof that he is a scum and his weird posting behavior is just a way for him to pretend to be a simple-minded townie. How do I have proof? I'll tell you why! That is because I am a Psychiatrist, not a Psychologist, and last night I investigated Doomtrain and he came up as Insane, as is it part of my role to find whether a person is Sane or not. Anyone against the Town is Insane; Doomtrain came up Insane, and thus that means he is Mafia scum and we should out him out for that reason.
    Ha ha, eat it, you dumb skin sore of a teal teabagger, Insane people are ANTI-Town, not just mafia.
    You again missed the fact that he said what I bolded.

You're right that coming up as insane could mean Cult, but then again you're guilty so why would I believe what you say? Hint - I don't.