Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 144454585960616263646566676869707484114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIV Game Thread - GAME OVER - Cult Win! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

What color is the role Hag?

Also Valefor, you forgot to include Shiva in your 'power' list.

I've been helpful. The Dud turned out Insane when I investigated him. And I think it was beneficial that he's out since he hasn't been very helpful when he was around. I can find possible cult members when I investigate someone. The last person I happened to investigate turned out Sane, so I won't report who that person is. If I get lynched today, the Town will regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Carbuncle View Post
    Let's take a look at your voting record shall we? Bahamut, Day 1 you came out randomly voting for Ifrit for a stupid reason. You said because he annoyed you. The fact that you have the gall to get on me for having a bad voting record when your's is one of the worst in the game just makes me even more suspicious of you. Not to mention the fact that your Death Miller claim is the most suspicious one. You randomly claimed out of no where and revealed that you'd be guilty upon lynch. Interesting.
    Like I said, I (the replacement) wouldn't vote for a player simply on annoyance. The Bahamut account had a different persona behind it on that day. That's the only defense I have for that.
    I wasn't getting on you about your vote record. I said it looked horrible to me, meaning that you've voted for dead people that are not Mafia or Cult. And I said I believed your claim thus far. You reacted just as I feared you would: in an attacking manner. It seems to me that you're letting emotion run your decisions rather than logic. I still believe you, anyway.
    I did not "randomly" claim. I already stated that I claimed in order to alert the Town in case I died and flipped "Mafia Goon" and caused unneeded confusion. Why is my claim the most suspicious one, in your opinion?
    Valefor claims that his role is a Hag. The opposite of a Beloved Princess if I understand his claim correctly. Why roleclaim, Valefor?
    On the subject of whether or not a supposed Cult could recruit power roles, I believe it would be yes. It appears that there are many irregular roles in this setup so if there is a Cult, it would seem more balanced to me that they would be able to recruit mostly anyone (besides a Nexus or Mafia member).
    Also, the color of a role shouldn't matter, Carbuncle. Using color as an argument is the same as using Rydia's out-of-game moderation as evidence.

(Posted as my real account, sorry.) >.<

No the color argument is valid especially if you know the game I'm referring to in the discussion thread. Though this is an odd role so it may not matter in this case, but does in others. I can use anything someone says in this thread as a strategy of seeing if they are guilty. This includes the roles they claim and how they claim them which DOES include color.

I'm still a Death Miller, though, Carbuncle.

Bahamut you realize that you voted for dead who are not Mafia or Cult either? So what are you even getting at?

I do see that 1 of 3 of the players I voted for are dead (and he was a baddy).

What are you trying to prove?

Well I also voted for a baddy so there you go. You're bringing up points against me when you've done similar or worse things. You're too busy trying to condemn people like me and too blind to see the real fishies. There is only two possible reasons for this. You're guilty and this would explain all the suspicious things you've been doing since Day 1. Or you're just not willing to come up with some good reasoning to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    I do have suspicions!

First people be thinkin' that I be mafia and now people be trippin' and thinking I be in a cult! That's whack! LOL

Anima explain please. What are your suspicious and why are you so inactive and random?

I have voted for one confirmed baddy, yes. You, Carbuncle, have also voted for one confirmed baddy; however, the others you have voted for were confirmed Town (assuming a Dud is Town aligned). Not to mention that all 3 of them are now dead. Simply pointing out that your voting record looks horrible. That's all.

And I still believe your claim. I do hope you understand that I'm making a point to keep you (and others) talking. This is not about me disagreeing with you completely and calling you out as a baddy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bahamut View Post
    I'm still a Death Miller, though, Carbuncle.

A Death Miller should be Green and Red, not Blue and Yellow.

He's proving the fallacies of the color argument.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Valefor View Post
    My role is Hag. If I die then the next night phase is skipped. So essentially you get a do over.
    Going back to this... If Valefor dies, then a supposed Cult would have no chance to gain members between the following two lynches. However, all other night actions would also be skipped due to jumping straight into the next day. Curse or blessing, all?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anima View Post
    I do have suspicions!

First people be thinkin' that I be mafia and now people be trippin' and thinking I be in a cult! That's whack! LOL
    Yeah my suspicion is now on you. We start to call you out, and here you are. Still, you're not saying anything useful.

If you're not willing to share your ideas with us then you're obviously trying to be counter-productive and that doesn't sit well with me.