Thread: Zangeki no Reginleiv

Blog Entries

Default Zangeki no Reginleiv

I actually remember seeing this game, Reginleiv, during one of Nintendo's line-up trailers. It only got a few seconds, but I was interested in it! Now, there's a lot more media out on it. It's been revealed that it has online co-op, and it seems to go up to four players. The game is, from what I can tell, a hack n' slash that uses the Wiimote for the slashing and hacking, and also for the aiming and shooting if you're using a wand or bow and arrow. You draw out your line of attack (which appears as a blue line on screen), and then initiate the attack. If you aim well when you slash, enemy limbs come flying off! But that may just be with certain characters or weapons. When using some weapons that don't slash but are of the aiming and shooting variety, you can lock-on to multiple enemies. Once you let go, explosions appear all around the enemies.

But rather than make an attempt at one of my old info threads, I'll just let you look at the overview trailer: Zangeki No Reginleiv Video Game, Japanese Overview Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Looks neat, does it not?

Edit: Another trailer. This one compares the sizes of the enemies to real life objects.
    Last edited by KentaRawr!; 02-05-2010 at 06:25 PM.