Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parasite Eve anyone?

Ahhh this game is sooo freaky

Wicked fun though

cool concepts even if your not so into the gameplay

worth playing imo
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-

Blog Entries

The storyline seemed great, but my GOD, I could not handle the battle system. Ew.

Blog Entries

Parasite eve 1 I liked a bunch I had a pretty powerful gun and got through the game twice. The battle system was not what threw me off. The storyline and sperm banks is what got me. Sure they did what they could and the game can be beaten in 4-6 hours.

Parasite 2 is a lot more difficult in the controls. In order to move backwards you have to turn around and then press forward. Its just difficult for me. It was a great addition to the original but it lacked the great qualities I liked about the first one.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

I played this game AGES ago and I loved it! I wanna try and get my hands on both of them again and play it again. Hopefully, I can get a new PSP and play it on that.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

i played it when i was young a and i have it but it doesnt work havent finished it

I loved the second one. Can't wait for the third one to come out.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have the first one and enjoyed it when I played through it a million years ago. I don't remember the story much anymore. I guess I'll have to replay it soon.

Blog Entries

I didn't know there was going to be a third one. Anyways yay!!

I quit the second one cause Final Fantasy XIII came out and I started playing that instead. I will get back to it someday.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    Its just so different then the first one and in my opinion the first one had it right.
    Yeah, I feel the same way. I really enjoyed the first one and once I understood the battle system, it made the game that much better. The second one has an interesting story but was very difficult for me to play through due to the controls and battle system. I honestly wish they would've just done an improved version of the original battle system rather than just scrapping it. To this day, I can't beat it without some sort of cheat enabled.

The 3rd Birthday looks interesting. Apparently you get to control other combatants in it and I'm curious how that will play out. I really wish they would do one of these games for the PS3 so I don't have to deal with my hand cramping up on the PSP. I guess beggars can't be choosers though.