Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: People that annoy you

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stupid people, especially stupid people who don't think they're stupid. I had someone argue with me for over ten minutes that cannabis is not a drug in any sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    The only thing that really comes to mind is... I dislike those who feel that a person is unqualified to do their job just because of their personal decisions or moral judgements or what not. Good example being Tiger Woods. Okay, he cheated on his wife. That really sucks. But does that effect his ability to hit a ball? Why is he being dropped from golf? Is his ability to hit said ball directly correlated to his fidelity? It makes no sense. Same with the Bill Clinton scandal.
    I agree with you on the Tiger thing, but I think honesty and fidelity have a lot more to do with politics than not.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    People who get annoyed easily annoy me. Like, 4serius, cool it bro, or imma have to cool it aaaaah
    Same here. People who take everything too seriously annoy me. Are people who enjoy something a certain way and if you don't enjoy it like them, you're doing it wrong. We like the same thing so we should be friends, but nooooo, you gotta be a jackass about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    People who cannot understand the difference between opinion and fact. Most of day-to-day friends are music elitists who think that if the album wasn't recorded in some guy's bedroom and released on a completely obscure indie label then it must be utter trash. No, it's worse than that. I have a friend who seems to think that if you can actually relate to or enjoy an album, it must be pop-y trash.

Also, people who cannot understand irony.
    Because of that last line, I spent a minute looking through your post for a joke. I hope there wasn't one, or else I fail horribly.

Also, another thing... People who disagree with a subject without knowing even one side. My "friend", a term I use very loosely in this case, hated Obama for many reasons, including how Obama will have people that make more money pay more taxes. Anyone with a brain wave should know that people who make more already pay more taxes, but he didn't, and he also didn't believe us when we said they do.

Wow, I hate a lot of people, I must be a bad person

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I hate people whose ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, class status or taste in music/films/television/video games differs from mine, but most of all, I hate the Welsh.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

people who are afraid of differing backgrounds

Banned

Music elitists. I'll be honest here, I'm a huge one myself. Though I will say things like "Ugh, don't really like this band" I won't say stuff like "This band sux."

...At least I wouldn't do that unless they actually tried convincing me that their music was better than mine.

Actually, the fact that they're acting like music elitists isn't what actually bothers me the most; it's the fact that they suck at being elitist, 99% of the time, that bothers me the most.

(See sig for the three types of music with the most wannabe elitists that I've experienced)

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    People who get annoyed easily annoy me. Like, 4serius, cool it bro, or imma have to cool it aaaaah
    Same here. People who take everything too seriously annoy me. Are people who enjoy something a certain way and if you don't enjoy it like them, you're doing it wrong. We like the same thing so we should be friends, but nooooo, you gotta be a jackass about it.
    Like tourneyfags?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    There's a time and place for seriousness! Halo 3 is not the place, nor the time xD

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Music elitists. I'll be honest here, I'm a huge one myself. Though I will say things like "Ugh, don't really like this band" I won't say stuff like "This band sux."
    I can understand not liking true blue music elitism, however the second part is just silly. Are we to live our lives holding our tongue and watching our feet to never step on anyone else's toes? I will jokingly and seriously call any band sucky to people I know. Hell, I'll say much worse then that. Does it really matter whether I say I think the band someone's playing "Sucks serious ", or "Well, I really don't like this band." No. Maybe it'd be inappropriate to say the former around and to people I don't know, however I don't find it necessary to watch my tongue 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I hate people whose ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, class status or taste in music/films/television/video games differs from mine, but most of all, I hate the Welsh.
    I approve.

Most of all though, I hate people who find it necessary to lay on the horn of they're smurfing car. Don't honk at me while I'm in a car that says "Student Driver" on it you assholes.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Most of all though, I hate people who find it necessary to lay on the horn of they're smurfing car. Don't honk at me while I'm in a car that says "Student Driver" on it you assholes.
    Look there's a kid who's just learning to drive, let's tailgate him and try to make him speed because I'm in a rush and I'm also a massive jerk who only cares about getting to where I'm going no matter how many poor kids I run off the road or scare to death.

Being a learner driver is dangerous. Not because you don't know how to drive, but because displaying plates (or whatever equivalent you have) seems to be a magnet for dickheads

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Slow drivers in the non-slow driving lanes.

ARGH. Move the smurf over!
    Ahhhhhhhh, yes yes yes. That was so annoying when I had to rush to work. Get out of the fast lane if you want to be going 45!

I sympathize with the student drivers and the over-honkers. xD I don't like when people honk too much. It's really unnecessary, unless you literally cannot switch lanes. Even with that slow drivers in the fast lane thing, I'll still just go around them. But you're not going to be finding student drivers on the freeway anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Look there's a kid who's just learning to drive, let's tailgate him and try to make him speed because I'm in a rush and I'm also a massive jerk who only cares about getting to where I'm going no matter how many poor kids I run off the road or scare to death.

Being a learner driver is dangerous. Not because you don't know how to drive, but because displaying plates (or whatever equivalent you have) seems to be a magnet for dickheads
    Thats so true.... I must admit I was one dickhead at one point... This lady was really driving terribly on the highway... And I getting horned at the back for not trying to over take...How hell can when I boxed other sides !! I vented at the poor lady !

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

People who play too much ODST then insult me because I spend my time having sex with a girl Also overly negative people.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    People who play too much ODST then insult me because I spend my time having sex with a girl Also overly negative people.

Oh you did not just... oh no... Kumar, I have nothing to do with this! Spare me!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    3. Someone who constantly states the obvious. Yes, I was aware that he caught the ball, thank you.
    Yes, my classmate/friend is like this. Also people, like her, who are insanely dependable when you're the opposite. Give me space and stop needing to do the same thing as me simultaneously, such as using the bathroom or buying from the vending machine, plzkthx. Lastly: Same topic loop. zomg, I don't always want to talk about work, school, that band, that show, that whatever!

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Blog Entries

Naggers

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    OK I'd like to solve the puzzle...
    beaten to it
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 02-13-2010 at 02:02 PM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!