Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: People that annoy you

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist View Post

Oh, and people that say that art is an easy subject cos 'you just have to draw a pretty picture'. Bastards.

Grr
    Art is an easy subject because you just have to smoke pot
    I lol'd.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I mostly just get annoyed by people who walk in front of me but not faster than me. Even if they walk at the same steady pace, I still wish I was the one up front, so I start walking faster and overtake them. I just like to have a clear view of what's ahead, I guess. There are probably other things that annoy me but that always springs to mind.

EDIT: The worst of the above type of people are 'stringers', who slowly walk in a line together, chatting away, and leave no room to get past.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I mostly just get annoyed by people who walk in front of me but not faster than me. Even if they walk at the same steady pace, I still wish I was the one up front, so I start walking faster and overtake them. I just like to have a clear view of what's ahead, I guess. There are probably other things that annoy me but that always springs to mind.

EDIT: The worst of the above type of people are 'stringers', who slowly walk in a line together, chatting away, and leave no room to get past.
    This is the very worst. Especially in Manhattan - tourists really enjoy doing that and I want to smash them.

Blog Entries

I hate that and most of my friends are stringers. I always try to walk slightly ahead or slightly behind and break the line and sometimes say blatantly that theyre blocking the path but no one listens to me.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Blog Entries

YES. If they make me late to class, I'll never let them forget it. >:D
    And people who think that they're better than you and refuse to talk to you even though they don't know you.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV