Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: EoFF Plays Pokémon: First Generation!

Banned

^
    Took you long enough.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure everyone has lost all interest by now. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Somebody should take this thing down now, this little fad didn't last very long and will most likely not continue. Plus I'm still better than everybody at Pokemon.
    Last edited by PuPu; 03-17-2010 at 03:20 AM.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I hadn't played in a week. Unlike you, my gameplay log marks me at 22 hours, which is pretty damn fast.

New set of challenges accomplished.

Catching Mewtwo.

Leveling Charizard to 100. I did not dupe my Rare Candies (but I did dupe Max Elixers, Full Restores, and Max Revives, the Master Ball, and several TMs, including Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Toxic)

Challenging the Elite Four, using only Charizard. Ohh, ohh, sleep little thing, off with the costume, on with disease.

Proof of above, along with time spent leveling only Charizard. I did this on my emulator with no throttle (which means, what, infinity frames a second?).

Additional Tier 1 Challenges:
    Capture Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and both Snorlax
    Get one Pokémon to lv. 100 (NO RARE CANDY GLITCH)

Additional Tier 2 Challenges:
    Beat the Elite Four with only 1 Pokemon in your party (does not have to be the first time)
    Last edited by Tavrobel; 03-10-2010 at 03:18 AM.

Should we cycle this into a HG/SS EoFFPlays then?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've already started playing that.

Either way, qwerty called 2nd gen. You can start it anytime, I suppose, qwert.