Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Because I care, dammit.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Six months?? Damn. That's a long time to not get caught. You are an unobservant mofo right there.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Good idea. I've already been with Necro. Tickets are like $25 or something; $60 for a season pass if you go before April-something.
    Yeah, tickets are pretty cheap and I can get either at the Navy Base nearby. Plus, if you get your season pass late in the year for the next year, you get the rest of the year free.

Mine and BJ's first kiss was during the end credits for Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze. xD
    I like this one more. I approve.

Blog Entries

Six months?? Damn. That's a long time to not get caught. You are an unobservant mofo right there.
    I always knew you'd be there to support me in my times of sadness shlup

there was a picture here

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ehehe, sorry. If it weren't for the "on/off" part I promise I would be totally sympathetic. The "on/off" thing some people do confuses me.

Still sucks to be cheated on regardless.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, to be fair, if they were on/off, he probably would not have been giving as much scrutiny to the situation than if they weren't on/off.

Still sucks, btw.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That is a little fair, actually.

Default In certain gaming forums...

you're considered a weakling if you express concern about the well being of others or disclose too much about your personal life...

I don't want to upset Psychotic by naming any of those other websites/forums/as he doesn't want us to say anything negative about other sites...
    I know that from personal experience from being a member of those sites before I came here..so I'll pass on saying anything...

Except to say it's safer under most circumstances to keep your personal life issues/feelings/cares and concerns to yourself...

* Schooling/Career: Not too bad on a placement atm which allows me to watch football (soccer) every day! and when the world cup starts 2 out of every 3 matches will be watched at work! with alcohol most probably!

* Love life: completely dead

* Hobbies: Gaming, considering making a blog/website, building gundam models and trying to figure out what to do for my final year project once i've finished my placement

* Gaming: Finished heavy rain last omgwtf its amazing a second lpay through is a must! and a third! and a fourth!

* Etc: Due to the nature of me being human, i've alienated two people I cared most about in the 9 months, both of them being my fault, the first I didnt know what I wanted but I do now and is to late to say and the second because they need to be happy so I have to disappear.

How's shlups?
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYWOLF View Post
    you're considered a weakling if you express concern about the well being of others or disclose too much about your personal life...

I don't want to upset Psychotic by naming any of those other websites/forums/as he doesn't want us to say anything negative about other sites...
    I know that from personal experience from being a member of those sites before I came here..so I'll pass on saying anything...

Except to say it's safer under most circumstances to keep your personal life issues/feelings/cares and concerns to yourself...
    You know from other sites? I've been here for nearing a decade; if caring about others and talking about my personal life was going to be a problem it probably would've become apparent by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    [...]watch football (soccer) every day!
    [...]building gundam models
    [...]* Love life: completely dead
    Hmmmm... *ponders*

* Etc: Due to the nature of me being human, i've alienated two people I cared most about in the 9 months, both of them being my fault, the first I didnt know what I wanted but I do now and is to late to say and the second because they need to be happy so I have to disappear.
    That sucks.

How's shlups?
    Dandy. My dear, sweet husband set out to get trashed tonight, so I got to hose puke off the whole side of my car before bed. xD

Moomba

Schooling-
    Currently in second year of Uni, studying Sequential Illustration (comic books). Deadlines left upto last minute again so it's all rush rush rush at the moment.

Love life-
    Tracy and I have been dating for almost two years now, I'm sort of living with her, as in I spend most time over hers since I live just around the corner.

Hobbies-
    Started reading a whole lot of Green Lantern lately (mostly Geoff Johns' volume 4 run at the series), I've got two manga on the go atm (Honey & Clover, Berserk). Also been trying to get some ideas and sketches down for a comic I want to someday produce.

Gaming-
    Halo 3 online mostly. Playing through Tales of Vesperia with my girlfriend. I try to get some Counter Strike in when I can, and I'm always up for a game of Bomberman! Plus, today I plan on purchasing Heavy Rain.

Etc-
    It's been tough to get online for me lately since my laptop recently got a virus and I only have access to my PC once a week when I visit home for one night. I'm so used to going online everyday, it's been a weird transition.
    JET SET RADIOOOOOOO

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can study comic books?? I love comic books. I love to read and I love pretty pictures, and when the two are combined... magic.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

How's shlups?
    Dandy. My dear, sweet husband set out to get trashed tonight, so I got to hose puke off the whole side of my car before bed. xD
    Nothing says love like cleaning up their vomit!

How's shlups?
    noice, now its your turn to get trashed and puke on a side of him!
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh ho ho, I assure you I've already had my turn. After the mess I made on my 21st birthday I owe him quite a few puke clean-ups.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Schooling/Career: I graduated high school. Now I get paid to kill people and teach others how to kill people. That's pretty much describes it well.
    Love life: Oh man where do I start. I don't have an <i>official</i> girlfriend right now, but yeah... Apparently I'm also still in Joy's pants x.~
    Hobbies: Video games, reading, hanging out doing whatever everyone else is doing, and drinking.
    Gaming: Currently playing through Persona 4 and anxiously waiting FFXIII. Also when my NES catches up with me I'm gonna replay through Castlevania 1~3.
    Etc: I am so buying a Harley once the weather warms up.