Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post

• Love life: Tobi and I will be moving to California either this summer or winter. Depends on when we can afford it! Plus, Jeremy and I have already talked about getting married soon after that! I'm a little nervous about moving.
    !!!

You're coming and you're bringing Tobi! Last time I asked Jeremy about you moving out here he was all "Durp, I'm moving to Florida instead, durp." Don't be nervous about moving, I will protect you. <3
    Yep! Tiki is a daddy's girl, and Tobi is a Monda's boy, so my parents keep Tiki, and I keep Tobi. Tobi is also a lot friendlier to new people and more tame than Tiki, so this arrangement works out in more ways than one.

Florida? Why did he say Florida? That's where KISHI lives. Are they having an affair behind my back!? JEREMY, EXPLAIN.
    Last edited by Marshall Banana; 02-21-2010 at 02:06 AM.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    Schooling/Career: Graduating this June! Will be getting a PhD in Informatics—what I've studied is called interaction design, which is a pretty wide field, but I'll probably work with web design. If something else fun-sounding and vaguely related to any kind of interaction design comes up I'll be all over that, though.
    FUUUUUUUU---

In June I'm changing your username to Doc Rantzien, PhD, just so you know. I didn't know you were actually smart!
    xD charming

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

• Love life: Tobi and I will be moving to California either this summer or winter. Depends on when we can afford it! Plus, Jeremy and I have already talked about getting married soon after that! I'm a little nervous about moving.
    !!!

You're coming and you're bringing Tobi! Last time I asked Jeremy about you moving out here he was all "Durp, I'm moving to Florida instead, durp." Don't be nervous about moving, I will protect you. <3
    Yep! Tiki is a daddy's girl, and Tobi is a Monda's boy, so my parents keep Tiki, and I keep Tobi. Tobi is also a lot friendlier to new people and more tame than Tiki, so this arrangement works out in more ways than one.

Florida? Why did he say Florida? That's where KISHI lives. Are they having an affair behind my back!? JEREMY, EXPLAIN.
    I know that's where Kishi lives, but I swear he said he was planning on moving to Florida. But before that I thought Kishi wanted to move out here and be roommates with Jeremy, but like that was an old abandoned plan. I don't remember how long ago that was though... or if it really happened. My time with Jeremy, in person or online, tends to feel like I'm viewing it through a cloud of ether when I reflect on it.

I want to pet Tobi!

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I know that's where Kishi lives, but I swear he said he was planning on moving to Florida. But before that I thought Kishi wanted to move out here and be roommates with Jeremy, but like that was an old abandoned plan.
    Oh, yeah! That's why I wanted nunchucks. It's my dream to hit Kishi with my nunchaku!

I want to pet Tobi!
    He instantly loves anyone who pets him.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

And I want to visit a zoo with you, Shlup. Tough luck.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You come here and we can go to a zoo. And bring Kish so Monda can get her chucking on.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

• Schooling/Career: School is busy as smurf. I have a full course load and have dumped on me constantly to take care of. My job is going okay but I'm getting bored of it because it's the spring and my freshman either put their together or are beyond saving at this point. I've applied to three internships back home this summer and have one more currently in the pipeline. I'd like to apply for more but I really want to stick close to home. I've also made the decision to transfer back to a school closer to home for my senior year. About the only thing I'm looking forward to right now is being able to move back for good.
    • Love life: Depressing.
    • Hobbies: I've been ADD lately with my hobbies. Worked on a script, worked on a game, jumped all around. Been having trouble feeling terribly satisfied with things I've been creating lately.
    • Gaming: Since coming back this semester, I've beaten Super Mario Galaxy, Madworld, and Grand Theft Auto IV. I started playing Indigo Prophecy, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Lost Planet. Gaming is about the biggest thing for me to do to unwind.
    • Etc: My best friends from back home are still the best goddamn people in the world, ever. I can't wait to be back with them. Also found out I'm getting a fat tax return this year so that's cool. And I'm starting to wonder if my room mate is losing his mind.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

You come here and we can go to a zoo. And bring Kish so Monda can get her chucking on.
    Yeah! So if Kishi dodges all of my chucks...

Mr. Lion will get him for me.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's if he can drag me away from the treetops where the giraffes converse

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

• Career: Going amazingly well. I'm so happy! I had my first wedding published in a popular blog, I booked my highest paying client just a few days ago, I'm getting great feedback from past and current clients, and I'm on my way to hopefully exceeding my 2010 business goals. I'm also getting SICK ass business cards coming in next week. Seriously, they're insane and beautiful and so freakin' expensive but totally worth it. Yay!
    • Love life: Approaching 4.5 years with Del Murder and still going on strong. Not gonna give everything away, but lets just say we had a conversation today that involved the word "Tiffany's" that left me grinning like an idiot.
    • Hobbies: ;_; I haven't been able to craft lately either! Such a bummer. I had a lot of personal goals like taking letterpress classes and whatnot but I had to give them up when my two dogs came to live with me. They're like smurfing babies, I have to feed them, bathe them, exercise them, and make sure they poo and potty at regular intervals. Makes it hard juggling them, work, and personal stuff.
    • Gaming: Been playing bits of FF: Crisis Core and enjoying it lots.
    • Etc: Probably gonna be going to New Zealand in the fall. Excited to plan a trip for a place that speaks English! Oh and Del Murder and I had a menage a trois today.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Avec qui?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Oh! I have a suggestion for Japan, and I want you to relay it, if you'd do me the favor, Shlupie! Here is my message:

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

* Schooling/Career: Currently a first-year in law school at William & Mary in Williamsburg, VA. I'm hoping to have a job over the summer, but we'll see. Currently I have an internship at a county prosecutor's office all-but lined up, but I need something paid to go along with it.
    * Love life: Non-existent since law school and quite content with that for the time being.
    * Hobbies: Beyond the usual nerd stuff, I play and referee basketball regularly. Just this past year I got my state certification to officiate high school basketball.
    * Gaming: Unfortunately mostly non-existent since law school. Hoping to catch up over the summer.
    * Etc: Um... I just got back from a fairly big party and am quite tipsy. Also been making plans to meet up with college buddies over spring break.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

• Schooling/Career:
      After news was relayed that the company I'd worked with for over 6 years was closing my location, I left immediately. Picked up a similar position at another manufacturer. Now, roughly 30% of the US's supply of fiber cement is made by my brother and me.
    • Love life:
      Blissful. Married over the summer and living the life.
    • Hobbies:
      I'm a fool for RPG Maker but still haven't actually completed a game. I still plan on creating a full-length game as well as writing/recording a full-length album.
    • Gaming:
      Trying to finish up loose ends throughout the years. Working on completing FFIX for the first time and still trying to make it through Twilight Princess.
    • Etc:
      Crazy happy that the weather is actually starting to get warm enough to melt the snowy slush mess in my driveway. After the third account of inclement weather, I all but gave up shoveling.

Schooling/Career: I was laid off as a teacher and have been unable to find a job, and having difficulty deciding what career path to peruse after dedicating so much time, energy, and money to a career that decided it doesn't need me. I still have a few more months of unemployment checks coming, and BJ has his totally ty job that he hates. xD
    The employment monster is so hungry right now. Over half of my family is unemployed at the moment! My wife is also a teacher and was very worried about even finding a job to start with in the beginning. I agree with your apparent sentiments concerning the lack of "need" of the profession. I've seen commercials about the 2010 Census that say something along the lines of, "Fill out the form so we know how many kids there are. Then maybe we'll know how many teachers we really need." I don't know, the system just seems so jacked up to me. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Schooling/Career: Second year of university; double major in English and Secondary Education. Probably behind because I've been studying abroad in England @ University of Reading for the year.
    You wouldn't happen to know anyone from Virginia also studying there, would you? Alex Ostrowski, Allan Marrs?

Etc: I haven't eaten in like... 12 hours! I keep forgetting to eat dinner xD I'm getting a bit hungry now though, so I'm off to the fridge.

Edit: Hungry-five, Academic
    I know, it's like an epidemic tonight. I'm about to raid the kitchen.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Schooling/Career: Graduating this June! Will be getting a PhD in Informatics—what I've studied is called interaction design, which is a pretty wide field, but I'll probably work with web design. If something else fun-sounding and vaguely related to any kind of interaction design comes up I'll be all over that, though.
    FUUUUUUUU---

In June I'm changing your username to Doc Rantzien, PhD, just so you know. I didn't know you were actually smart!
    xD charming
    You'll have a PhD at ... what, 22? D: !!!??

How Goes Your...

* Schooling/Career:
    First year is over in five weeks! I failed both my math courses! I am passing my psych, socio, sex, and gender courses! I don't have a job and maybe won't be able to afford tuition!
    * Love life:
    I'm smurfing some people.
    * Hobbies: Writing, sleeping, reading, riding public transit, trying to learn guitar and failing~~~!!!
    * Gaming: I want ME2 but can't afford it. Lately I've been replaying SH2 and mostly just flash games or w/e.
    * Etc: I just turned 19 so it's now legal for me to get hot mess drunk at clubs.