Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: So I have a dumb question

Banned

Default So I have a dumb question

I know that when guys are hit between the legs, it hurts a lot more than getting hit in any other part of the body. But when a girl gets hit in between the legs, does it hurt significantly more than getting hit on another part of the body? I mean, obviously getting hit anywhere on the body hurts, but does it hurt more when getting hit in between the legs for girls too?

I have accidentally hit my girlfriend between her legs and she just about cried. It wasn't even very hard, just an accidental knee to the crouch. She doesn't let me forget it either. I asked her afterwards if she felt like throwing up (like most guys tell me they feel like afterwards) and she said "yes, but only for a quick second".

I've checked several times and she doesn't have a secret penis.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I hear that a good punch to the boob hurts quite a bit.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I seriously doubt it hurts as much as a guy getting hit, but it does hurt a lot. A lot of is has to do with the flesh being up against bone, not like getting hit in the stomach where there's just those unimportant organs.

Sensitive flesh up against bone... yup, definite potential for pain.

ETA: Yeah, a punch to the boob will hurt. A nice firm finger-stab to the boob will hurt a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    ETA: Yeah, a punch to the boob will hurt. A nice firm finger-stab to the boob will hurt a lot too.
    Just gonna leave this here.

Edit: Cheater!
    Last edited by Bunny; 02-24-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Obviously I seem quite biased, but I doubt there is any equivalent pain on a woman to a man getting nut-kicked. Sure a good poke to the boob is quite painful according to my wife, but it takes an very small amount of pressure to a testicle to cause discomfort. Anything beyond very slight pressure is gut wrenching and being kicked there will incapacitate you for an extended period of time as the pain reaches up through your stomach almost pulling at your lungs.

There's simply nothing else like it. I'm sure there's a solid evolutionary reason for this considering from the evolutionary perspective nothing is more important than passing on those genes.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been kicked in the crotch. I've also had a large rock fall on my crotch by accident...long story. Neither of these things hurt significantly though I did have a boo boo.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I've been kicked in the crotch. I've also had a large rock fall on my crotch by accident...long story.
    I have time.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I've been kicked in the crotch. I've also had a large rock fall on my crotch by accident...long story.
    I have time.
    So do I.
    Figaro Castle

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I think we all have time enough for this one.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    There's simply nothing else like it. I'm sure there's a solid evolutionary reason for this considering from the evolutionary perspective nothing is more important than passing on those genes.
    I'm pretty sure the evolutionary reason is that our dangly bits are on the outside so we need incentive to not mash them with a rock.

A friend of mine whipped a tennis ball at me from a few feet away once and hit me square in the nads. I couldn't even get up for the first five-ten minutes, and I couldn't even walk without excrutiating pain for about an hour.

I have to agree, I don't think there's anything comparable on a woman's body. I know there are some sensitive parts like the breasts (among others), but I've never seen a woman completely incapacitated because someone elbowed her in the boob.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The more nerves in an area, the more sensitive it is

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

One of my nephews hasn't really grasped the idea of anatomy, so when I'm chasing or tickling him, he'll try to punch me in the nads. I mean, it hurts, but not like he expects it to 8) so I pretend it didn't at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    One of my nephews hasn't really grasped the idea of anatomy, so when I'm chasing or tickling him, he'll try to punch me in the nads. I mean, it hurts, but not like he expects it to 8) so I pretend it didn't at all.
    you do know nads means bollocks right?

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Clearly he is doing something far more nefarious under the guise of child-like innocence.