Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm my own MILF?!?!?!?!?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I think Frank Herbert would have a much better case, considering how much Avatar rips off Dune. But in any event, my character was meant to be robotic, not organic.

It's funny though I knew of a writer who read about the Navy's work with oxygenated liquid scuba tanks and wrote in into a story. He lost count of the people that thought he got the idea from the Abyss, even though he wrote it before the movie came out.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Copious amounts of alcohol and other things.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At the time of my naming I had probably watched that Futurama episode recently, so the phrase "I'm my own grandpa" was in my head. I also like MILFs because Helen Mirren. I happened to combine the two when I was jibbing with Rye and here we are

I do wonder what life would be like if I had [strike]invented the finglongner[/strike] been Richard Milhous Nixon, though. A man can dream, a man can dream.

"Necronopticous" is a souvenir from the pretense and stupidity of my adolescence.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    "Necronopticous" is a souvenir from the pretense and stupidity of my adolescence.
    Just do what I do and start calling yourself "Necrocopter". It sounds like something you'd find on a badass metal album cover or something.

My name is something of an accident. When I first joined the forum I was straight up Maxx Power. That name of course is lifted directly from The Simpsons before it became rubbish, with an added x. The captain bit came about via the regular elections we've had. I led a disastrously inept party called "The Pirate Red Mage party" (I had this running joke about combining the two most awesome things ever; Pirates and Red Mages. No one found it funny in the least and probably got sick of it). Since I was the leader I declared myself Captain and subsequently assigned relevant titles to my "crew". At the time I asked the staff to change the user names of everyone in the party so that it matched their position. Something interesting and different to do for our party, and we had fun with it. After it was all over my name never got changed back, and I liked it so I stuck with it.

Damn I've been on this site far too long.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Dude, those elections were like, four years ago.

My name comes from old Tolkien poem drafts. I dare you to find out where without using Google/Wikipedia.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Most know about my name's origin. I'm a huge fan of Yoko Kanno and I decided to take part of her name, Yoko was kind of out of the question cause I don't need Yoko Ono jokes.

Despite what most people think, Wolf is not a reference to Wolf's Rain but is my actual nickname from my grandmother which was usually used in a derogatory connotation but I like it. I was originally going to be Wolf Hibiki which is a combination of two of my nicknames but decided to do something new or it was already taken, I can't remember.

I'm pretty happy with my name tbh.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    My name comes from old Tolkien poem drafts. I dare you to find out where without using Google/Wikipedia.
    Lost Tales?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Most know about my name's origin. I'm a huge fan of Yoko Kanno and I decided to take part of her name, Yoko was kind of out of the question cause I don't need Yoko Ono jokes.

Despite what most people think, Wolf is not a reference to Wolf's Rain but is my actual nickname from my grandmother which was usually used in a derogatory connotation but I like it. I was originally going to be Wolf Hibiki which is a combination of two of my nicknames but decided to do something new or it was already taken, I can't remember.

I'm pretty happy with my name tbh.
    You have great taste in music.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious Eagle View Post
    They rejected the name Bipper yet there's a lady out there who named her kid Abcd? Well, I'd go with Bipper any day. :<
    Yeah, this was 27 years ago. A lot has changed. The name was legal, but they just didn't like it.

Parker is a fine name. Ever look up bipper on the Urban Dictionary?

Blog Entries

I may as well come clean! When I was a child, we got this big old binder from National Geographic where every month or so, we would get a new little packet of information on an animal, from their habitat, diet, where they are found in the world, et cetera! It was a by-mail updated animal encyclopedia, really, and it was one of my favorite items in all the world up until age of ten when I discovered girls!

Anyways, my favorite animal of all the creatures in the binder was the lynx! I was a runt back then, so a cat small when compared to lions and tigers, identified with me pretty easily, and I felt I resonated with attributes normally associated with the feline! I was and am pretty big into mythology too, where lynxes play a small, but powerful, role! Combining all of this with what I thought a massive intelligence of mine, I felt I was more of a Genius than a genus of lynx!

And while I was typing this up, I found the thing which made me a Lynx: Wildlife Explorer! Not National Geographic, but I was close!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Name of a drawing I did when I was 7 I think. It consisted of spaceships xD.

Str8 Pimpin'

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Lost Tales?
    Books 1 and 2, yes.

Araciel was a name I thought I made up for a RP character I made many moons ago.. Turns out it was the name of an angel already and I suck.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    Dude, those elections were like, four years ago.

Don't you think I know that? It's like I said; I've been on this site far too long.
    There is no signature here. Move along.