Thread: How to get the wyrmfire shot FFXII

Default How to get the wyrmfire shot FFXII

HELP! i'm done with the damn onion shots. i have read that i can get the shot in cerobi steppe but it has 75 percent to have gil and it will only spawn by 10 percent. what to do!!!!(haven't diamond armlet yet)

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

You can get one Wyrmfire Shot from reuniting the Cactoid family with their lost baby:

Quote Originally Posted by unlimitedgamer.net
    It begins with Dantro who is located in the Dalmasca Estersand (at the camp). He's the one who gave you the Dalmasca's Desert Bloom quest. Make sure not to do this until after you have completed the Tomb of Raithwall. He'll tell you to head for the village on the south bank of the Nebra.

Take the east exit from here and begin heading very far north. About three screens or so north, just above the Banks of the Nebra. Dantro's wife is the villager standing in front of one of the houses. In return for the Cactus Flower you will get a Bundle of Needles.

Leave the village and then immediately come back in. There is now a group of people waiting by the dock at the north beach. Speak to the kid on the dock and agree to accompany the boy.

On the other side, go and speak with Ruksel. After learning about the Cactoids, it's time to set sail back across the river. Speak to Dantro's wife, then go around behind the house (make sure to use the Save Crystal here so you can teleport to it later.)

Examine the flower and a cactoid will pop out. Cross the river again and speak with the cactoids there. For returning their precious baby you are awarded 1000 Gil and a Pouch of Wyrmfire Shot.