Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

Tongue Siblings

So I was looking at the picture thread and everyone seems to be posting photos of their siblings, I don't really have any decent photos of mine and I don't know if I'd want to put pictures of them on here anyway. So I decided to make a thread where we can talk about our brother/sisters (or lack of).

I have four brothers and one sister:
    • Matthew (Age 22) - He's super over-protective of me, we argue quite a bit but generally get on well.
    • Oliver (Age 20, almost 21) - I don't really see a lot of him, his life is pretty complicated at the moment, but we have a laugh. Also, he has a 9 month old daughter who I adore.
    • Thomas (Age 10) - He's pretty well behaved, but can be annoying. Also, his birthday is on Christmas day. :}
    • Daniel (Age 8) - This one is a little devil, but absolutely hilarious. The things he comes out with have me cracking up all the time.
    • Emma (Age 5) - She's a right little copy cat, seriously, she like copies everything I do. She also likes to go through my stuff, mainly my make up.
    Here's a fun fact, all of our middle names begin with a J, because both of my parent's do so they thought they would carry on with the trend.

So, tell us about yours.

My older brother is 26 and an ex-infantry member of the US Army. He is twice the size of me (in a non-fat way) and can snap me in half. I know this because he's tried and almost succeeded.

My younger brother is 19 and a pirate. Seriously. He was born with a condition that made one leg drastically shorter than the other and he likes to hit people with it. I tortured him as a child so his favorite target is usually me.

I am not posting any pictures of them.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I have a fifteen-year-old brother. We used to fight constantly, but now that we don't fight over the PS2 anymore we get along well. When he's not accusing me of stealing his soda or something anyway. The last time that happened everyone was yelling in my face so I had to yell in their faces so doors got slammed and stuff fell off the wall. And I really didn't steal it!

He used to be very obsessive about the amount of food we had in the house and whether or not he got his fair share of it. He would constantly keep inventory of the foods he liked. I remember once when he was twelve or so we had a dozen glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme in the back fridge. He was upset that they had gone so quickly. I had eaten two and my parents had each eaten two. His response to that? WELL I HAD MORE THAN THAT BUT ONLY SIX. YOU'RE LYING JESSICA YOU ATE WAY MORE THAN TWO!

He's stopped doing most of the typical annoying little brother stuff, but he tried pot for the first time recently and now it's all he talks about. One day when I was going to see my friends he wanted to come with me and I was like, "yeah sure, I've been meaning to invite you along anyway." It turns out he just thought they'd have pot because they were older and he wouldn't stop talking about it the whole time he was there. I really hope it's just a phase

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I've met two of my three siblings, but I haven't actually, really talked to them. Supposedly, I have two older brothers and an older sister.

I am the youngest in my family. I have two brothers, Roland, 32 and Michael, 30 and one sister, Jessica, 22.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

My older brother just turned 27, has a fiancee and two kids, my nephew who is 2 years old and my niece who is ~6 months. Super cute kids. My brother and I used to be at each other's throats when we were tiny. During our teenage years we didn't pay much attention to each other at all, but now we get along pretty well. We're currently discussing potentially starting a small-time business together. He's more outgoing and less socially awkward than I am, but also more short-tempered and rash.

I'm 22.

My two younger sisters are currently in their sort of awkward teenage years, but they're brilliant. The older one is 17, she's more like me temper-wise, while the younger one is 15 and more like my brother. Those two are thick as thieves.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have two brothers and a sister.

In order of age:

Suzanne (25) - Doctor, married and now pregnant, so sits at home.
    Sebastian (23) - Working on an Mechanical Engineering degree after being an accountant, and not liking it.
    Dennis (21) - Me! : D
    Jonathan (14) - High school kid.

Can you guess who was the mistake? xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's funny that you and your brother didn't get alone, while your sisters with the same personalities do. Heh.

ETA: @Rantz

@AK lawl, poor Little Johnny Oops.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    I have two brothers and a sister.

In order of age:

Suzanne (25) - Doctor, married and now pregnant, so sits at home.
    Sebastian (23) - Working on an mechanical Engineering degree after trying to be an accountant, but didn't like it.
    Dennis (21) - Me! : D
    Jonathan (14) - High school kid.

I'm guessing the 14-year-old? :P
    I have one brother, who is actually my half-brother. He's 26 years old and I think he spoils me too much sometimes. :|
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Banned

I have a little brother that is 5 years old. I'm assuming that he hates me even though I don't actually know, since it's much more likely that he hates me rather than likes me.
    The third one

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious Eagle View Post
    I have one brother, who is actually my half-brother. He's 26 years old and I think he spoils me too much sometimes.
    Heh, you and your half-brother are the same ages as me and my half-sister. Spoiling your little siblings is fun!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

http://forums.eyesonff.com/2798807-post970.html <--for pix

Big bro (24)= the one who got me into video games. Has been my bff forever. He's a lot more socially awkward than I am but he's still awesome

Me (19)

Matthew (14) = Scene kid who loves skinny jeans and kicked some kid's ass for making fun of him and his friends. Plays drums for his church and for his band. Plays clarinet in band (following in my footsteps~) doesn't have a girlfriend but wants one. Pretty neat kid but has authority issues.

Christopher (11) = clown. Takes next to nothing seriously. Good at impersonating people in his classes that he doesn't like. Likes to follow the 14 year old around and has a lot of the same friends as him. Likes to cook. Has a strange fascination with Psy and AK. I refer to him as "short, round, and brown."

Tiffany (8) = Insecure, whiny, manipulative little bitch who will cry at the drop of a hat and threatens if she doesn't get her way. Has some sort of undiagnosed mental disability. Has a sweet side to her and when that particular side is showing, she'll randomly give you a hug and tell you you're awesome and draw you pictures.

Madison (7) = my mini me. She's a shy, quiet gamer chick in the making who loves to read and has a great sense of humor. Loves cat macros and other amusing things. Pretty intimidating to other kids when she's angry, which isn't very often.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Christopher (11) = clown. Takes next to nothing seriously. Good at impersonating people in his classes that he doesn't like. Likes to follow the 14 year old around and has a lot of the same friends as him. Likes to cook. Has a strange fascination with Psy and AK. I refer to him as "short, round, and brown."
    Most likely because we both pwn him. Or the 2 hours I spend continuously splattering him with his own ghost and then ritually burning it to the ground. xP

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Hahaha Celes my brother's name is Christopher, too. Why our parents decided to give us the most common names ever I'll never understand.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Most likely because we both pwn him. Or the 2 hours I spend continuously splattering him with his own ghost and then ritually burning it to the ground. xP
    indeed And yet he always comes back for more. Will he never learn?