Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's getting this game on release? o:

I'll be getting the collector's edition. But I won't have a system to play it on...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

pre-ordered and will pick up on the first day. I dont think the gamestop I got to is doing midnight launch so it'll be an intense sleepless night.
    "The last face you see before the world comes crumbling around you"

Banned

Yep, pre-ordered months ago.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

will purchase day one!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm forcing my dad to buy it for me on release day. I have it pre-ordered.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Pre-ordered and walking into the store. Basically I'll stop by GAME on my lunch break at work, since it's in walking distance. Means I don't need to worry about the posty not getting to the flat and I am still assured of a copy. Yay.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Aydin Yamisama (Sargatanas)

Hopefully, I can preorder it by the time the game comes out. Depends on the contents of my wallet really... However, most of my funds now are going to the party on Saturday...

Also, I cry whenever I see an ad on TV because my Xbox is dead so I don't have an Xbox to play on!!! ><

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post
    For months I felt nothing for this game, but two or three weeks ago the excitement switch went on for some reason. Pre-ordered yesterday, and it comes out the day before a huge research paper is due, so I won't be picking it up until a few days later.
    Yeah, I've not been really excited about it, I guess cuzz every1 is freaking out about it...but I'm very tempted to play it now lol

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Either release day or the day after. Screw the negative reviews about linearity, the story interests me and if the game focusses on that, all the better.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Personally I don't find linearity to be a hindrance. I suppose the more open a game's world is, the more replay value it has, but hey I played FFX at least thirteen times.

Ill most likely be picking up the standard edition this Tuesday. I'm not sure how Ill feel about the game but its Final Fantasy and I feel almost obligated to buy it as soon as possible. Secretly I'm more looking forward to Yakuza 3.

I'm contemplating. On one hand, it does look really cool. On the other hand, I enjoyed the side-quests and mini-games, especially when they weren't glorified monster hunts. And God of War 3 is coming out. And I still haven't gotten Unchartered 2. Or Assassin's Creed 2. Or Bioshock 2. And although in theory I could go out and buy them all (albeit sacrificing some basic goods like alcohol), it would be a waste of money because I have work to do, so cannot just have a 2/3 week session of ploughing through them all. And I still haven't finished Little Big Planet. So yeah, I don't know yet. But I will get it at some stage this year.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

this is the first ff game I have preordered since ff6 (as ff3 on snes). but that is mostly because I didn't own a ps1 until after ff9 came out, and never owned a ps2.

Default Really ?

I don't own a PS3 or an X-Box 360 either...

I have a relative who owns a PS3 but since he and I don't like each other I won't be asking to borrow his...

So I'll postpone buying the game for a while.

People who will be disappointed.