Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: (Chapters 3 & 4 thread) Paradigms? Crystariums?! What the hell is all this.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

If I was going to wonder about anyone throwing off my suspension of disbelief its Hope and his Boomerang which mysteriously disappears into his pocket...
    Magic, duh....

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had more dirty thoughts in mind.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

More on topic, I thought it was neat how Lightning actually had her weapon visible in the field/cutsceens in a perfectly practical and 'realistic' way.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    More on topic, I thought it was neat how Lightning actually had her weapon visible in the field/cutsceens in a perfectly practical and 'realistic' way.
    Not like Cloud or Squall who just draw their swords with X-Death's help from the void.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    /agree

I've actually seen dev comments on other games lamenting on how "it's so hard programming and art-wise it's not worth the effort!!1" I personally think scabbards and such are almost always a nice touch in the few games that use them.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I can't even tell when I complete a chapter other than how you earn a trophy I wish it had like a little Chapter X cutscene.

I am incredibly impressed with how the adults in this game act like adults. I would consider it the first FF to even attempt to pull it off and it works out very well.

The level system I consider overly simplistic. There's nothing really that great about it. You just spend your points and occasionally you come across a crystal that makes you better at that role.

I'm a master at shifting paradigms! I love doing it too. It's makes combat really fun, as enjoyable as FFX-2, which I agree had the best system in any other FF.

Odin was kinda hard but once I figured out what to do it was pretty easy, died once. What took me multiple tries was the monster at the end of chapter 5 but that is a story for another thread

The part where Sazh is looking up Vanille's skirt and the chocobo flies up in his way was awesome.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one that headdesked at the part where Vanille's tatoo's is on her upper thy?

I mean, seriously, dudes, with all that open skin you couldn't find a better spot? Why don't you just go right ahead and make it a tramp stamp.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wait til you see her use her summon...

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quistis, she did it, she is why all this stuff happened.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen