Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are you a lazy mofo?

Blog Entries

Ohh yeah I skipped that first Juggernaut too. Or at least I tried it, and failed miserably, and decided to move on. I never did go back - something for the replay or post-game stuff.

The other annoying one which were unfortunately usually difficult/impossible to avoid, were those things that looked like aquatic chocobos. Dragonite, or something. They peck at you, HARD, about 10 times in a row - really annoying, especially when there are a few of them.

I was fighting every battle until I was like 45 hours in and the game became really boring to me. After that, I avoided every enemy I can. I am still powerful enough to keep up. All I have to do is hit the Auto button a lot and win pretty quickly, while occasionally switching to another paradigm to heal a little. I'm 57 hours in and still doing that.

If I am stuck in a battle I underestimated, I can always just hit Start, hit Select, and choose Retry. Then I pay more attention until I can go back to being bored again.

I've skipped every battle since the beginning of chapter 11. Currently stuck at the last boss in chapter 12. I could grind but these battles take so long, especially when your characters are as weak as mine. I reckon I'm gonna have to grind for at least 5 hours to continue. Forget that.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I fight most of the battles. In Chapter 11 now but I'm not about to go pick every fight in this place. I've never had a problem with any boss or particular fight besides the ones they obviously want you to come back and do later.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Well I never ran away from fights before, so I don't see why I should now.

The only time I avoided enemies was on Gran Pulse, the King Behemoth's were too strong for me when I first arrived, and obviously the Adamantoise too. The Ochu kicked my ass first time, too.
    jkhkjg

Blog Entries

Yeah, I've just gotten to Chapter 11 and I'm trying to train the characters up to a point where they stand a chance.

I was so absorbed in my efforts to look for relatively easy packs of enemies that I forgot to go to the Crystarium for, like, 4 hours. There was a big facepalm moment when I saw that I had a bazillion CP and I realised that was why it wasn't getting easier.

I done beat the story line and have started doing post game stuff....my favorite way to level(which is my main goal atm) is (SPOILER)having vanille as the leader and fighting the admantortoise, summoning hechacontier(sp?) and just using death over and over not even sending him out...just letting his time run its course. This way takes about 5mins total if your very unlucky, and yields 40k CP....easiest way Ive found is to start with vanille as SAB, hope as SYN(to haste as soon as possible), and snow as SEN just in case it gets on its feet again. This way isnt for the impatient I must say though, it takes alot of sitting there hitting repeat haha