Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Return of The Spoony One (This is for you Wolf. ;) )

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

His description of Anima is priceless. As is the cut he makes to Seymour after observing that his banquet table has a lot of fruits.

He has a beautiful singing voice.

Also having Rikku join the party to "pee in her butt" is the most realistic reason for a character to join the party in FF history.

That was awesome. Of course, my favorite bits were the parts where he blasted Seymour.

So many of his points are completely valid, yet I still like the game overall.

Edit: Oh, yes. And Maechen's awesomeness is explained in X-2, where you not only learn that his is an unsent (which kind of sucks, even if it was predictable, since it would be nice to have at least one recurring character who is still alive), but he is also an awesome Black Mage, as his sphere serves as the basis for the Black Mage dress sphere.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 06-15-2010 at 02:23 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

"He did the impossible! He out stupid-ed Wakka's hair!"
    LMAO

Latest one just went up. The part where he talks about the alarm in the Al-Bhed base is hilarious xD

Blog Entries

xD

I've always wondered what that alarm was saying. Trust Spoony to find something humourous in it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Happy... festival... fireworks!?!?

No need to be sad about Hurricane Katrina. New Orleans is now just your very own waterpark.

Look on the bright side of life indeed.