Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Return of The Spoony One (This is for you Wolf. ;) )

I was looking for a thread on this before I made my own. Can't believe I missed it.

Anyway, his points are awesome, but I wonder how he expects to pass this off as worse then FFVIII. His review has already painting it better than FFVIII, because he admits FFX has an incredible battle system, something that FFVIII lacked.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I think his argument for X being worse is...Tidus.
    And it is kind of hard to argue with that.

Unless you really like the other characters, story, world and so-on. (which I do).

Tidus being terrible is balanced by Auron being so dang awesome. Even Spoony, who hates the game, admits how much sheer awesomeness Auron is.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    I was looking for a thread on this before I made my own. Can't believe I missed it.

Anyway, his points are awesome, but I wonder how he expects to pass this off as worse then FFVIII. His review has already painting it better than FFVIII, because he admits FFX has an incredible battle system, something that FFVIII lacked.
    He says a number of positive things about X. So far his only real complaints are predictable plot twists (i didn't think so) and Tidus who to be fair ruined the smurf out of an otherwise great game.

SEYMOUR!!!
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, no.

Wow that was hilarious. The potion suitcase had me crackin' up. Oh and "so Wakka takes Tidus back to the village to get a hit of his Blitz Bong." lol I'm so naming one of mine Blitz Bong.

In classic Spoony fashion, it's taken him over a month to come up with the next one. I predict he'll be finished in about 2 years.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What next one?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    What next one?
    "To be continued" shows up at the end of the video. His most probably going to do 3-6 parts inbetween other videos like he did with VIII and eventually go on to X-2 im sure

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    What next one?
    "To be continued" shows up at the end of the video. His most probably going to do 3-6 parts inbetween other videos like he did with VIII and eventually go on to X-2 im sure
    Yeah, he'll have a lot of fun with that game! And I'm sure he'll tear XII apart. He will most definately not do a review on XI, but he'll probably dedicate a couple of minutes of it in the XII review (Like he did with IX in the X review)
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    What next one?
    Yeah, he'll have a lot of fun with that game! And I'm sure he'll tear XII apart. He will most definately not do a review on XI, but he'll probably dedicate a couple of minutes of it in the XII review (Like he did with IX in the X review)
    I think i remember him saying he actually liked XII.

Quote Originally Posted by BG-57 View Post
    I understand his general opinion, given the horrified reaction he shows to the opening cinematic; but I'd be interested to hear him rant at length about it.

He might actually like it better than FFX, given his hatred of Tidus. But I doubt it.
    Lord knows I did. I'd rather played nothing but FFX-2 for the rest of my life than play FFX even once more.

Part II is finally up, and it was awesome. XD

I loved his comments on Seymores design.

I think he went kinda easy on the laughing scene
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes