Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite FFXIII Char!

A figure clad in armor. Darkwolf090's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Acerbus Lupus (Mysidia)

Default Your Favorite FFXIII Char!

Ok let me start off with saying personally I like all the Chars, so lets just show our favorite ones some love eh?

So lets start it off, how bout we say who our favorite one char is and why. This will be harder for others then some, but meh we all know the Frocobo is awesome right? Anyway Ill start it off.

My favorite char in this game is Snow, silly name and silly man!
    I just really love his personality... that and he is a hobo surfer man bum who must be the hero...
    Sure he isnt the BEST char in the game stats wise but I'd say he is in the top 3 however i put him in as my leader and he has never left. That and come on... he is a surf bum who summons twin sisters to fight with him? Gotta love him right? Also I have one more thing to add about him....

He is a Monkadin.... think about... Monkadin... half monk half paladin... wooo!

Anyway let the disscussing of who loves who start... seeing as a Sazh thread already is going on, I do plan to see a few of him being there.
    I care not for harmony nor discord. - Golbez
    It is better to die and be remembered forever, then it is to live on and have no one know your alive. Do what you want, hold nothing back!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

My fav is Hope. He has a nice design, is a realistic character, good medic in battle and he's quite original when it comes to his choice of weapon. He's by far not as whiney as some people claim he is (I'm up to chapter 9 and so far I only remember him whining in chapter 2 and 3, but after that, he only talked about wanting to become stronger), and his story just plays out very well and enjoyable. And he looks cute and gets smiled at by Lightning. He can make Lightning smile!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hope, Vanille, and Sazh.

Hope is a likable and believable character who has some of the best character development evar. And he's adorable and I want to hug him.

Vanille is possibly schizotypal or bipolar or something, and is so so SO cute. I love her accent.

Sazh is just yeah, absolutely epic. He's doofy and his complaints aren't heartfelt but then boom he has serious heartbreaking business going on.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's a tough toss-up between Hope and Sazh. For Sazh, it's obvious why. For Hope, I think it's because he's the most realistic character I've seen in a video game, yet, but still really endearing.

Hope, Vanille, and Sazh in that order.

Sooo... you can take MILF's post as my answer as well, really. xD Hope is just so adorable and makes you want to hug him, and his character development is believable and realistic. He was the most interesting to watch deal with his problems for me. He's also the person I play as in battle, and he's insanely useful with the best summon in my opinion. <3 Vanille is really cute and quirky as well, but then shows that she has her own problems and she's not just simply insane and happy. And Sazh... He's Sazh, so yeah. xD

Banned
    Blog Entries

Sazh, Hope and Lightning. All awesome for different reasons.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Sazh and Vanille. I like all of them, though. If I had to pick one I didn't care for, it's probably Fang. But Vanille and Sazh work well individually and as a duo. I love 'em.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Lightning and Cid. Although Cid is not the character I want him to be. But Lightning is definitely my favourite protagonist with Terra. I love her character. And her japanese voice is even more awesome than the american one. She sounds great.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I like Vanille because I swear she's crazy

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So far Lightning is my favorite. She is a bad mutha. I like all the characters though.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Sazh & Snow are far and away the best characters in this thing.

I'm gonna have to go with Lightning, she launched a Behemoth into the air and used it for target practice. I know other characters can do this, but she was the first.

Fang. Shes got a lance, is very focused on her own goals not giving a damn about anything else, and her killer accent.

i personally like Lightning, Snow, and Fang. But they are all great.
    The Darkfall, many fear its name.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

My favorite character is definitely Lightning, though Sazh is good for entertainment.