Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: (Post Game) Oh Great, Ridiculous Sidequests - spoilers everywhere

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by docta fizz View Post
    Five and a half but I summon once and need to rebuild tp after each fight, that's if all goes well, should someone die it shoots up to 8-9 but haven't had too much problem with that

Though sometimes the shaolong gui's still kill me with roar-quake combo, I guess I only beat them 60/40
    When you say five and a half minutes, do you mean the Long Gui or the Shaolong Gui? Because five and a half minutes sounds pretty incredible when you consider a nine and a half minute battle will give you five stars!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

It's Pretty nice, isn't it I can prove it if ya don't believe me heh heh, it takes 2-2:30 for the shao's I have alot of kaisers and genji on fang/light, that leaves hope/van to hold the catalogs/rainbow anklet.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

No proof needed, I was just checking to make sure it's possible. That's good news, too, as that means I should hopefully not have too much trouble later on. Although having said that, by the time I get to that end of things I'll probably not have much else left to do, I'm saving them until after I've leveled up and got all the cash I need for accessories etc... should make things faster overall, I hope. Although I'll probably end up taking my time anyway, knowing me. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    You could easily master it using the Growth Egg and the training spot of Archylte.
    Oh, I'm not saying it'll be particularly difficult to master everyone's roles, as I do have the Growth Egg. I was making a facetious comments about the Guis being intimidatingly strong.