Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lovers? [SPOILERS UP TO CHAPTER 11]

Banned

Yeah the big/little sis thing is what I got.

Although if you've watched enough anime that can just as well mean lesbian love.

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Hmm, I could see it but at the same time I totally get the big sis-little sis vibe. I wonder why both of them were picked though, why not just choose one of them or more?

Also, Hope is totally gay. Did you see that scarf he was wearing? Also the way he Chapter 11teased Vanilla in one of those mini-scenes on Gran Pulse. He's totally gonna grow up and be gay.

And? what if he is.

He has good taste in men atleast*hint hint* snow XD

You're all idiots. They're like sisters. They've been frozen in crystal for hundreds of years so they have to stay close and look out for each other.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Snope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Hmm, I could see it but at the same time I totally get the big sis-little sis vibe. I wonder why both of them were picked though, why not just choose one of them or more?

Also, Hope is totally gay. Did you see that scarf he was wearing? Also the way he Chapter 11teased Vanilla in one of those mini-scenes on Gran Pulse. He's totally gonna grow up and be gay.

And? what if he is.

He has good taste in men atleast*hint hint* snow XD
    Oh, I have no problem with it, afterall, I am gay too.
    Last edited by The Summoner of Leviathan; 03-31-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Blog Entries

That was the vibe I got through most of the game as well, although later on it seems to suggest (like, one of them actually says) that they're family. I know all of Oerba considers each other 'family' so probably not literally, but I think it'd be kind of weird after one of them has actually called the other that.

Difficult call really. Fairly bold move if they were, just not quite made obvious enough either way.

ive switched to big sis/lil sis. after the scene where (SPOILER)you fight vanille's eidolon and fang play punches (....) her in the head, im fairly convinced of the very close friends that were sent out on a focus and frozen in crystal for hundreds of years together. you'd prolly be pretty close w anyone after that. i still like to think of em as lovers for funsies every now and then tho
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

"I'd tear the sky down to find her" sounds pretty lover-like to me, though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Would you do that for your family? Reckon a lot of family-types would say that about each other in such circumstances, especially if they're anything like Fang.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I always thought it was quite obvious Fang and Vanille were related. I always thought they were cousins or sisters, or something. Is that just me being excruciatingly naiive?
    jkhkjg

I figured they were family at first, but later I made the assumption that they were most likely BFFs.

Got the same vibe from Yuna and Rikku in X, though(SPOILER)they're actually related.
    So I guess it's similar to Yuna and Lulu/Wakka, or Laguna and Ellone. Not family but close enough to pass as family.
    Time...
    It will not wait...
    No matter how hard you hold on, it escapes you...

Currently playing through the main series...
    Playing: FFII
    Completed: FFI

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tokimadoushi View Post
    Got the same vibe from Yuna and Rikku in X, though(SPOILER)they're actually related.
    (SPOILER)That didn't stop Brother in X-2

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimadoushi View Post
    (SPOILER)That didn't stop Brother in X-2
    (SPOILER)Ew. Don't remind me. That was disgusting.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Definitely lez. Lightning probably wanted in on the action too. Then again she had Hope to satisfy her needs for girl on girl love.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Edinburgh. Not that it matters, it's the same the world over to my knowledge.

Alright, hands up all the girls here who have felt up another girl's boobs at any point.

Pretty much every time i go down town with the girls and the larger is cheap. but were incredibly random and its fun to see the look on our fellas faces lol. But never in a sober situation!!

But to be honest i thing Fangs enjoying that far too much lol x
    Last edited by Garnie; 04-12-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

According to the final fantasy wiki they were raised in the same orphanage, that's where they met. So they're kind of sworn sisters.
    jkhkjg