Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lovers? [SPOILERS UP TO CHAPTER 11]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    According to the final fantasy wiki they were raised in the same orphanage, that's where they met. So they're kind of sworn sisters.
    Thought I was in an FFVIII thread for a moment there. Anyway, that makes sense.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

After watching the ending... yeah, definetly lesbians or at least they have made it to second base.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Would you do that for your family?
    No, just for my boyfriend. Sorry. Don't care a lick about any of my family except for maybe my younger brother.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    No, just for my boyfriend. Sorry. Don't care a lick about any of my family except for maybe my younger brother.
    I guess it's hard for you to relate, then, but personally I would do all kinds of things if it would save a member of my family.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

They're just easing us in. The next final fantasy game will obviously have lesbians in, and they'll make it obvious.

I guess it's hard for you to relate, then, but personally I would do all kinds of things if it would save a member of my family.
    Damn right it is. Except for my brother, I have the worst possible relationship with my family. I'd much rather save a significant other (which I maintain Fang and Vanille are to each other) than a family member.

Damn right it is. Except for my brother, I have the worst possible relationship with my family. I'd much rather save a significant other (which I maintain Fang and Vanille are to each other) than a family member.
    In my interpretation Fang and Vanille aren't family, nor just friends, or even just BFFs, but are significant others - without a sexual relationship.