Hallo contestants. I have a surprise for you, kind of.

Firstly, thread creation in this forum is moderated, so don't bother unless it's super cool.

Secondly, there are no teams or confessionals or any of that other bull. There will be no thirty-five smurfing journals to be read. This is a free-for-all with this forum as it's base, and that's it.

Thirdly, the forums staff holds all the voting power. We may smite you at will. Tremble.

Fourthly, this competition has one rule that applies through the duration of the competition and can get you eliminated at any time: Once a newbie thread has been posted, each contestant has 36 hours to welcome that newbie. Any competitor caught not welcoming a newbie within 36 hours will be immediately eliminated. This applies to any newbie thread posted after this thread is submitted.

Fifthly, this is a high-paced competition. If you don't plan on being here every day, plan to come back and find your name crossed off the list. This isn't some cute and fluffy game, this is our forum, this is our home, this is our life.*

~CONTESTANTS~
Still in the game ~
Momiji
Jessweeee♪
Goldenboko
~*~Celes~*~
Freya
Aerith's Knight
Eliminated ~
The Man
Cuchulainn
Ouch!
rubah
SammieBabe
bipper
Jowy
I'm my own MILF
smittenkitten
Blue Harvest
Orestes
The Summoner of Leviathan
Jess
PureMourning
qwertysaur
Breine
Baloki
enano
demondude55
Rebellious Eagle
Laddy
Fonzie
UnbreakableWill
Jiro
Raistlin
Moon Rabbits
Vermachtnis
Xaven
oddler
Rodarian
Sagensyg
some fat guy with cheese

Discuss your fate, frocobos. Task one is coming.

P.S. Non-contestants can post in this forum too, that's coo'.

*I'm smurfing around with that last part but, seriously, every day. or GTFO.