Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game "completion"?

Default Game "completion"?

How much of FFT have you "completed"?
    • What are the most jobs that you've mastered for the most characters in this game? i.e. have you ever mastered all of the jobs for one character? Two characters? Three characters? (Oh, and if you're using the JP Glitch you're a cheater and you don't get to play in these reindeer games).
    • How many of the items have you collected? How about teh rare items that can only be stolen or poached?
    • How many of the side-missions fromt the bars and pubs have you completed?
    • How many of the optional characters do you have?

I think you get the idea. I'm sure we have one member out there who's gone overboard and created one hell of a killer team in this game.
    Cheese Me!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Anyone who is a real fan has all the optional characters, thats kind of a gime
    What are the most jobs that you've mastered for the most characters in this game?
    I've never had anyone master all the classes. Some people have come close, but I usually prefer to start a new game than continue grinding JP out. If you count all the mastered classes across all my saves it is in the hundreds (I've beaten the game at least 8 times)

How many of the items have you collected? How about teh rare items that can only be stolen or poached?
    I have all the stolen items, but very little of the poached ones. I don't use them much, and I'm not in the habit of collecting for the sake of collecting.

How many of the side-missions fromt the bars and pubs have you completed?
    Did them all on my first playthrough of the game, but never do them on any other playthroughts.

Default Hmmm...

I've had all my characters master all the jobs except for Cloud, Orlandu and Reis.

Took forever though...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I played it for like maybe an hour and then got bored. Are you impressed by my mad skillz?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I stopped being impressed by your incredible suckage long ago, Shluppers.

I haven't mastered all of the jobs with one character, but I've mastered them all except for Mime at some point. I've gotten all of the items except for the poach-only ones. I did a lot of the bar missions my first couple of times playing, but now I don't bother. And I have gotten all of the characters.

Contributions

I thought Mime was auto master?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I think it is; I never bothered to unlock it.

EDIT: wait... did I? Now I'm confused. I'll have to check back my really old saves when I get home to my PS1 next break. xD

I have actually mastered every class, though never with one person. On the remake I cam fighteningly close with ramza but that poor buggar never got to complete his quest as my psp was smashed by a friend (accidentally). I now re-purchased the game on ps1 but have been distracted by ffxiii. I have however done all of the side missions and bar missions. Does anyone really do the poaching jazz? If so, why????

I'm really not sure what the jp glitch is but I am curious.

I've masted several with Ramza on my PSP game so far, but tons are needed anyway in order to get that dark knight class, which I then mastered too. That class is a bit overpowered...just a little...

Contributions

I found Dark Knights to be somewhat underwhelming. Sure they were above average stand alone, but nothing special when making setups that include tweaking abilities from all classes.

i enjoyed the extra class. Besides why should your enemies get one that you can't have?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I mastered all the jobs on a generic male and female in one playthough.

What are the most jobs that you've mastered for the most characters in this game?
    I have had my whole team, master every job available.

How many of the items have you collected? How about teh rare items that can only be stolen or poached?
    None wahtsoever, I don't poach at all.

How many of the side-missions fromt the bars and pubs have you completed?
    Did around half of them.

How many of the optional characters do you have?
    Optional characters suck, Generic all the way.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions

If we're talking about the original FFT, then this is the only game I have ever mastered, by most definitions of course. This is ignoring special handicaps or restrictions that you can impose on yourself.

Q) What are the most jobs that you've mastered for the most characters in this game?

A) I have a save where every character has mastered every job. And that includes Zodiac on every Summoner class and Ultima on Ramza's Squire class. Unfortunately the strategy I used is ineffective in the remake. Why would they want to make this more difficult I don't understand.

Q) How many of the items have you collected?

A) At least one of every item, including Escutcheon (II) and Javelin (II). Where convienient I have 99 of many items.

Q) How many of the side-missions fromt the bars and pubs have you completed?

A) I specifically created a save that I went through to figure out how to get the stars next to both Undiscovered Lands and Rare Treasure, since the strategy guide has errors in it. I can post the guide if you like.

Q) How many of the optional characters do you have?

A) All of them. Even got Cloud to level 99.

Needless to say I was very proud of myself until the remake came out and had to upset the applecart.

Mastered all jobs for everyone (excluding: Cloud(Just keep him a Soldier))
    All Poached Items:except the Dragon Whisker
    All Stolen Items: Hardest one because Elmdor doesnt like his S::T stolen
    All Found Items: Ragnorak before the end that was cool
    All Characters:Reis, Cloud, Worker 8, Beowulf all of them was easy
    All Propositions done: Mastered Treasure hunter, and Mastered Area Finder
    "Stay Your Hand The Girls Life Is Now Mine"