Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Valentine you lucky duck

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Brutal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiesaur View Post
    Ask the fangirls
    I've been called a Vincent Valentine Fangirl before... its both demeaning and true.
    I've been called one and I'm proud of it. Why is it demeaning? He's hot.

... Then again, I also think Spock is hot. So maybe I have issues.

Im extremely glad that he got his own game!I LOVE HIM!!! He's my all time fave i'd be like instead of a weird ice cream commercials it'd be,"What would you do to get Vincent?"Would you kill someone?" "Yes,i would!"

Blog Entries

The game itself wasn't great though. I suppose that doesn't really need to be said. The villains were all pretty one dimensional (though Nero and Weiss were cool-looking) and the new characters didn't cut it (seriously, Shalua was weird). I would've liked to see all the FFVII characters play bigger roles in the game instead of just all lumped together in one FMV. I liked the interactions with Yuffie, but it would've been nice to use her too or have her as a temporary supporting character.

Nevertheless, I still bought the game and had fun with it despite it's flaws. And the only reason I bought it was because Vincent was cool as. That scene of him in Advent Children fighting off Bahamut Sin mid-air with Yuffie was how I invisaged the game. It didn't quite turn out that way, but I'm not complaining (much). It's not altogether unjustified to give him the spin-off rights because of all the characters, he and Cloud are the two with the biggest connection to Sephiroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi View Post
    Vincent is a good character because of the slow-motion backflips he does when you first discover him.
    That was a forward flip.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Vincents cool, but I bought the game and hated it, should a made it Yuffie or Cid instead
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Where the friggen hell were the damned Turks. I'm more SOLDIER girl but Turks are the fricken she-it, if they were having a break then they suck ass. Or were they tending to Rufus *rolls eyes*

I realise this is more of a " *_* VINCENT" thang, and that Vince was indeed part of the Turks, but the only link I make is the fact that you PLAY as a Turk in training. B-O-R-I-N-G. Turk Vincent < any other Turk.

Unless there is a hole in my knowledge about the Turks, someone better give a reason to their absence. Or else.

I am not a man

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The Turks belong to shinra, this takes place 1 year after advent children, and at this point Elena and Tsung may be dead, and that only leaves Reno and Rude, the body gaurds of Rufus
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HYPOALLERGENICCUACTAR View Post
    The Turks belong to shinra, this takes place 1 year after advent children, and at this point Elena and Tsung may be dead, and that only leaves Reno and Rude, the body gaurds of Rufus

..Tseng.

ShinRa is kinda involved too, though, don'tya think? They CAN pitch in every now and again.

I am not a man

Why would Elena and Tseng be dead? They looked like they were getting better from their injuries in AC
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Anything could have happened to them really.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Before Crisis is a GD joke. Why the hell would anyone..!?
    The Turks definitely need their own title to feature in. Last Order gave me for like a short anime, OVA, movie, I don't care.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I think it was Vincent being hinted as an ex-Turk that made him so interesting. Because the Turks were so damn cool in FF7. I remember being very intrigued about this when I initially played it, eons ago.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Why would Elena and Tseng be dead? They looked like they were getting better from their injuries in AC
    >>> huh? I thought Tseng was killed by Sephiroth/Jenova/watherver in FF7..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Blog Entries

Actually, no. The Tseng thing was just a mistranslation. In the original FF7 text he survives.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Really? I didnt know that, the guy was almost cut in half with the Masamune, is hard to believe someone can survive that..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..