Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sphere Grid perfection

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Well I beat Penance before I got to the stage where I was using Clear Spheres to erase and recreate, so no... But there's no need for a 'perfect grid'.

Before I realized I didn't need it, I was killing the Spherimorph thing and the Anything Eater for Luck/Fortune spheres and it took AAAAAGES. Thank god I didn't actually have to do that.

As far as just unlocking the spheres as they are, then yeah I've done that for everybody.
    Last edited by No.78; 04-04-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    jkhkjg

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, getting 255 Luck makes Evasion and Accuracy pretty obsolete. Accuracy can be abandoned and Evasion doesn't need to exceed 30. And there's no point in getting more than 170 Agility if you have a weapon with Pre-emptive Strike (and if needed switch weapons in the very first turn)

I've never bothered to build a perfect sphere grid. In fact, all I did till now was bringing all stats to 255 (except for Luck, it's somewhere in the 100's, I got bored farming the spheres) but keeping the +1/+2/+3 nodes and being happy with 9999 HP. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever need more than 9999 HP. Not maxing HP will save a hell lot of time as well.

Hey, I've completed the sphere grid for all characters.
    I finished it with no empty nodes left, but now I have
    started to clear every sphere that isn't +4 of attributes
    (I'll also upgrade all the HP's to +300 if necessary later...),
    this way I max out all the stats of everyone to 255,
    but how much luck do I need to beat Penance?
    (I have around 150 now I think...)

Oh yeah, I'm working on the ultimate sphere grid perfection now! I've cleared all nodes
    that isn't +4 and filled these with +4 attributes - now I have 255 on every stat (luck too!).
    HP is at 72-73000 on everyone, and I'm gonna keep on filling in the rest with HP +300 spheres.

Merged. ~Shiny
    Peace and grace,
    Simen Sebastian.