Thread: Another Batman Villain

Default Another Batman Villain

Discussions have been held about which Batman villain can be portrayed in a universe with no real "superpowers." The truth is that anyone can be properly portrayed. Look at the technology Batman has his hands on. Who says the villains can't just steal it like in Batman Returns and Batman Forever?

Most villains, I believe, should be portrayed in flashback sequences (I may've heard this somewhere already and agreed).
    Characters perfect for this bill include:
    Baby-Doll, Scarface (really Ventriloquist), Killer Croc (I imagine him to have been mutilated by the mob), Bane, Penguin, Firefly, Mr. Freeze (I imagine him to be a bank robber or serial killer with a habit of locking people in freezers), Cat Woman, Scarecrow, the vigilante Wrath, the rogue Red Hood, the assassin Qayin, etc.

Characters from previous films who could possibly become flashbacks:
    Ra's Al-Ghul (he's "immortal", perhaps Dusan), the Judge (really Two-Face), the Joker

The Riddler may yet work for a main role or a flashback. Maybe Solomon Grundy as well.

I would prefer the Joker be the primary antagonist of the final movie. It's as he said, "You complete me." No Batman is complete without his Joker. I'd also look forward to seeing Talia (Ra's daughter) or Poison Ivy as a love interest/attraction for Batman.

I've written a fanfic in which the police hire Edward Nygma to track the Batman and help them solve crimes by the syndicate which is secretly being run by Talia. Meanwhile, Batman has to stop the criminals (such as Firefly) who are being set free from Arkham (having been sent there on mental analysis by Harlina Quinzelle). Since he can't work with the police, he accepts help from an anonymous source with access to Gordon's department. He deduces that it's Gordon's daughter Barbara who is going by the alias Oracle.
    That's it. So far, I haven't written anything to further or wrap up this mess.

Anyway, opinionate.

Really? No one cares... okay.

Any Batman Forever fans out there? I thought about the Riddler's riddles that hinted at items such as clocks and chess pawns and matches and vowels and I began recently to imagine these might actually be an allusion to the Cluemaster, an enemy of the Batman very similar in style to the Riddler.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I heard that the Riddler was the next baddie for the movie. AND that they were gonna put in the penguin and mr freeze but before they are all evil. Which i can see because freeze was like a freak accident wasn't it and penguin just looks weird.

I'd love some harley but I doubt it. And I think bane would be cool since isn't he the only one to ever really seriously hurt batman? But then I doubt that one too. OH WELL