Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: The CK competition and the staff

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I think too much emphesis is put on Cid's Knights and Administrators lately, I mean their only pawns in an evil, pre-determined plot. Wouldn't we just be better going above them and seeing the man at the end of the universe? Maybe playing with a deck of cards and a ball of string?

I mean yes, they were induced into forcing through the universal health bill, but just think of the benefits to your lowley member? I mean sure it's no NHS, you'll probably live if you go to an A&E, but still, a man can dream no?
    FOA

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    I tried to walk away. Really, I did. I played some FFXIII, did some work for the frontsite, watched some TV. Other things. But then I came back and saw the suggestion of turning every post in this thread into lyrics from Nothin' but a G Thang, which is clearly inferior to my suggestion of Thunderdome. Clearly there is a hidden agenda here, possibly due to the fact that you are staff and wish to cause only displeasure to us normal members with your filthy tictacs ... tactics? Tactics.

It is now all too clear why my suggestion wasn't considered, and it is because you are a dirty fascist. This suggestion competition is getting more and more ridiculous. I am almost eager to see how your insane suggestion can even be topped.

But why only your suggestion? Why wasn’t Thunderdome given a chance, instead of me being misled into taking part and trying hard for a perceived legitimate chance at something some of the posters might actually give a crap about. The staff is certainly not showing the regular members the respect and consideration that should be expected to anyone in a community. “Hey, demondude, sit this one out, I am going to change every post in this thread and completely ignore you, even though you had the better idea.”

I suppose I’m making this post to ask, what purpose is this really supposed to serve? Is there really ANY purpose behind this suggestion except to embarrass every poster in this thread? If the staff has come to predetermined conclusions about certain favorite suggestions, is it ok to express otherwise?
    This. This is the best post on this forum.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    I tried to walk away. Really, I did. I played some FFXIII, did some work for the frontsite, watched some TV. Other things. But then I came back and saw the suggestion of turning every post in this thread into lyrics from Nothin' but a G Thang, which is clearly inferior to my suggestion of Thunderdome. Clearly there is a hidden agenda here, possibly due to the fact that you are staff and wish to cause only displeasure to us normal members with your filthy tictacs ... tactics? Tactics.

It is now all too clear why my suggestion wasn't considered, and it is because you are a dirty fascist. This suggestion competition is getting more and more ridiculous. I am almost eager to see how your insane suggestion can even be topped.

But why only your suggestion? Why wasn’t Thunderdome given a chance, instead of me being misled into taking part and trying hard for a perceived legitimate chance at something some of the posters might actually give a crap about. The staff is certainly not showing the regular members the respect and consideration that should be expected to anyone in a community. “Hey, demondude, sit this one out, I am going to change every post in this thread and completely ignore you, even though you had the better idea.”

I suppose I’m making this post to ask, what purpose is this really supposed to serve? Is there really ANY purpose behind this suggestion except to embarrass every poster in this thread? If the staff has come to predetermined conclusions about certain favorite suggestions, is it ok to express otherwise?
    This. This is the best post on this forum.
    Oh Psy, I miss the days when you used to love my posts with such devotion, but nowadays your just a dirty soc loving ho, your predjidces are just so see-through nowadays, how am I to ever cope ;_;
    FOA

Banned

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I'll tell you guys a secret. It's much wiser to date a moderator than to be one. Being a moderator doesn't seem very fun, but, if you're dating one, you can benefit from his or her privileges without being obligated to do boring stuff!

So, instead of "Become a Cid's Knight Competition," there should be "Romance a Cid's Knight Competition."

Who the smurf would want to touch a cid's knight. The initiation process alone instills enough taint.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I am heartily amused that since the staff can't keep the thread closed and is so unable/unwilling to do anything about it that they have resorted to ganging up with regular members to spam it up to push back the "annoying" actual criticism. Good show.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Actually we're just bored of reading your and Shlups crappy shouting match and wish you'd take it to PM or the Private Feedback forum. You two haven't said anything new in 5 pages, only re-worded each post, I think we're nearing the final stage of the forum argument cycle though.
    FOA

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    I am heartily amused that since the staff can't keep the thread closed and is so unable/unwilling to do anything about it that they have resorted to ganging up with regular members to spam it up to push back the "annoying" actual criticism. Good show.
    It's not as if I could take your title away and then close the thread or anything.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    It's not as if I could take your title away and then close the thread or anything.
    I'll take your title away!
    FOA

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

What the hell is this? I don't know why this thread was allowed to just keep going. Raistlin has had his title removed for obnoxiously abusing it, and this thread can sink to oblivion as it should've long ago. Jesus christ.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki View Post
    Actually we're just bored of reading your and Shlups crappy shouting match and wish you'd take it to PM or the Private Feedback forum. You two haven't said anything new in 5 pages, only re-worded each post, I think we're nearing the final stage of the forum argument cycle though.
    FTR, I was out of it two pages ago mm'kay.