Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clouds sword is awesome

I like how Cloud is one of the only characters whose main weapon is a Zanbato. Well, Garland's new weapon in Dissidia looks more like a regular Zanbato. And of course Cloud uses other swords as well but his main weapon is the special one and I like it how the Buster Sword is one of the only Final Fantasy weapons with a greater story.

And to ">_<": Cloud's sword is not the only thing which should show the difference between him an Sephiroth. First Cloud should have short and black hair while Sephiroth has long, white-silver hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiesaur View Post
    I like how you can actually see the materia slots...
    That sounds pure saucy for a start!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    And to ">_<": Cloud's sword is not the only thing which should show the difference between him an Sephiroth. First Cloud should have short and black hair while Sephiroth has long, white-silver hair.
    Cloud has short spikey "erect" hair, and Sephiroth has long "flaccid" white hair. Hmm... *shakes head* I still maintain I was only joking, but now that I actually think about it...

No, still just joking.

There is nothing to joke about. It was stated by Square themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    There is nothing to joke about. It was stated by Square themselves.
    What, that there is a sexual (possibly homosexual) p3nis envy/yin yang/manhood comparison relationship/game that is going on between the main two characters?

If that is what you mean (because that was what I was joking about) then could you possibly point me to sources? That would be awesome. Haha... I'd be giggling all through Easter!

Of course it is not what I have meant, human.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

You know what I just realised? Of all the awesome things about Cloud, you point out he has a nice (rusty) not-that-powerful sword?

(SPOILER)You are insane

I am not a man

Quote Originally Posted by >_< View Post
    Cloud has short spikey "erect" hair, and Sephiroth has long "flaccid" white hair looks like a woman.
    Cloud's sword has more girth, hehe.