Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What happened to Del?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm going to write a letter to President Obama letting him know that all the votes he got mean nothing. He should have been elected based on his diary entries about McCain!

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    We seriously should just all quit as the April Fool's. Someone find a reason for me quitting. I'm thinking scandal involving a Thai hooker. Or maybe my parents have decided adminning a Final Fantasy forum isn't a real job so they threw my ass out of the basement. IDEAS, PEOPLE.
    You travel back in time to father me.
    I thought somebody already left staff in order to do that~

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Man, are you guys serious? I mean, "Post 12 threads" "Decide with a team who you think wouldn't be a good CK!", both is jumping through hoops, both the staff can disregard, both will have presumed notions and favorites. Next time the staff needs CK's they should just do it the old fashioned way, apparently we have people who don't enjoy fun.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    I'm going to write a letter to President Obama letting him know that all the votes he got mean nothing. He should have been elected based on his diary entries about McCain!
    Yet again you manage to create a really valid point and i'm impressed by your thinking. that has nothing to do with the actual discussion.

EDIT: also, wtf was this task even supposed to prove? How is it NOT just jumping through pointless hoops?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My point; it's all pointless jumping through hoops when you really think about, not just this event one, but the last two as well. It's not something to freak out over, really. You like the way Del did it, because it had the appearance of you mattering. But I can guarantee without knowing exactly what's been said in the staff forum, in each of these CK events, some people have come in with no chance, others as favorites, others as undecided. It's a fun way to get the forum "involved" with picking the CK. This newest task is just because Shlup's pissed at people for being spoil sports.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    Yet again you manage to create a really valid point and i'm impressed by your thinking. that has nothing to do with the actual discussion.
    Yet again you manage to reach up your butt and pull out some lawyer-speak without providing an actual counter argument. Suggesting voting for candidates is somehow an invalid form of selecting a winner is just stupid.

Now we're dropping this discussion in here. If you want to say something nice about Del then go ahead, otherwise this thread is getting closed.

Banned

I had no problem with how the CK competition was run until this became a Ciddies contest.

And since when was "not liking the way the CK is chosen" the same as "hating fun?"

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Awesome. This thread is now completely about the CK competition instead of Del.

Not that it was really about Del to begin with, just more bitching from the smurfing whiners-club.

*closes*