Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Bosses

Default Hardest Bosses

Storyline-wise.

I'm a bit odd in I didn't think Yunalesca or Seymour Flux were that hard. Now Seymour Natus and Spectral Keeper... They were nightmares. Especially the latter. he killed me more times than I can count.

The only boss I remember annoying me ever really was the Seymour on top of Mt Gagazet (don't remember which name it was). He'd just zombie attack and curaga that character sometimes before I got a turn when I was hasted wtf

Articles
    Blog Entries

I actually never had any problem at all when fighting Yunalesca. The only thing I had to find out is that her death-spell kills all characters which are not in Zombie-status (caused one Game Over). Everything else was pretty easy, well maybe the Mindblaster was annoying.

The only guy that made me mad was Seymour Flux.

Blog Entries

Yunalesca was a pain. I never had problems with any of the Seymour fights though. And Spectral Keeper...I don't even want to go there.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

If you have one person curing everyone else the Yunalesca fight is easy =/

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

The Seymore on Mt. Gagazet and that giant robot before you get to Mt. Gagazet were the hardest bosses for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    The Seymore on Mt. Gagazet and that giant robot before you get to Mt. Gagazet were the hardest bosses for me.
    If you provoke the Golem Guardian it is easy.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

I didn't really struggle anywhere, FFX is one of the easiest in the series. That being said, i know people who struggled with Evrae and Seymour on Mt Gagazet, and i completley get why people might struggle with Lady Yunalesca, she can be tricky.

Now Dark Bahamut, there's a hardcore bastid

Evrae was the only hard battle for me and that was just because I couldn't spam Aeon Overdrives like I could in the rest of the game. I also lacked my main healer with Yuna gone, but once I discovered the epicness of Al-Bhed Potions, the battle was pathetically easy.

Apart from that, the game was a piece of cake.

Difficulty is always such a random topic. It's so subjective. You'll never find a group consensus on which game is the hardest or easiest.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    Difficulty is always such a random topic. It's so subjective. You'll never find a group consensus on which game is the hardest or easiest.
    This, and of course people are levelled differentley. People who've spent more time in battles would generally have an easier time because their stats are higher. Play styles, ability to adapt, utilizing all kinds of different abilities the game allows, their are just so many variables

Blog Entries

When I was younger(I am much smarter in battling now), Crawler, Defender X, Evrae, Seymour Natus and Flux, Spectral Keeper, and Yunalesca all destroyed me.

Yunalesca had me stuck for a good while, I also had some trouble with that battle on the airship, I think it was with Sin, where if you didn't beat him fast enough he shot some gigantic white laser out of his mouth and destroyed the world or something; obviously I don't remember the exact details of this.

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    he shot some gigantic white laser out of his mouth and destroyed the world or something; obviously I don't remember the exact details of this.
    If I were a character in FFX, I want this to be my overdrive. Awesome.

Anyway -- yes, I remember that -- it was tricky. Seymour Flux killed me for a good while, along with Jecht (on first go-around). Nowadays, I toy with these characters when I fight them

Currently on a search to collect as many Musks and Hypello Potions as I can... I'm a brewin' up some nice armor