FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    Who is to blame then?
    If he's getting mad because Jessweee decided to do something he didn't want her to do, then who do you think?
    I assure you this is not the case.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    If you have any further comments or concerns you should direct them to Psychotic.
    you mothersmurfer

PS: PuPu, telling people to stop member moderating is member moderating. So stop member moderating.

I don't care whose fault it is. I'm not mad at you, PuPu. I just don't give a about you at all. I'll sing you carols of apathy all day. Not really, because I don't give a , like I said, but I thought it was a nice, poetic way to put it and it sounds pretty. Ah, I love ironic redundancies. Not really. I don't like redundancies unless they're used for arrogant sarcastic ridicule.

Maybe that's the issue! Maybe I just don't know who to blame!

Anyway, PuPu, stop distracting me. I have expressed enough of the way I feel about this competition and the people involved in making it such .

Looks like we have a meltdown. It's too bad Shlup took the blunt of this, because I genuinely liked her. Is it just me, or is this forum changing rapidly? What the hell happened? I thought it quite respectable just a few days ago. Maybe I've simply grown from naivete into understanding.

Also, I'm not mad at Jesswee because she did something that I didn't want her to do. I wanted her to do this. She deserves the title and I cheered her on the entire time. I'm mad at whoever pulled that last string in this god damned competition because they wasted Jesswee's time.

Banned
    Blog Entries

This has been the most amusing week at this website I've ever had. It's like a Soap Opera.

I'm genuinely happy because demondude is amused, everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that. Demondude, I am very glad that you are entertained by this.

EDIT:

Banned
    Blog Entries

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    Who is to blame then?
    If he's getting mad because Jessweee decided to do something he didn't want her to do, then who do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu
    Will you just stop it, jesus christ. xD

This is over. Stop debating it, stop getting people even more angrier. You're essentially making things worse. So stop when you're ahead kid.
    If I'm making you mad when I'm not even talking to you, there's a very simple solution for you: stop reading and posting in this thread. You can cut the member moderation stuff that you're trying to do as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko
    Quiet yourself for once in your life. People are upset, let them rant, let the staff sort this out, and stop trying to incite things.
    I like the member moderation that you're trying to pull on me as well. I'm actually glad that you didn't win, specifically because of this.
    Fine, let your comments further reduce you into that of a troglodyte. While we're at it, you seem to be a pretty bad friend to GB and I don't quite appreciate that either.

Ultimately you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Banned
    Blog Entries

EDIT: So everybody else can be vocal about their opinion, but I can't? Sorry I didn't have anything negative to say.
    Last edited by demondude; 03-28-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Ok, I think the back-and-forth sniping in this thread needs to stop. Some people are upset by this, some are amused, and some are just trolls. Either way, anything before this post is under amnesty, however, continue doing it afterwards and I'll crack skulls. Zero tolerance policy, so if you want to try the "I WASN'T FLAMING!" approach go for it, because you've now been clearly warned so you only have yourself to blame if you don't like the consequences.

This is has been a farce, no doubt about it. However, this is not the be-all end-all. EoFF needs new forums staff, and indeed, a change in staff policy for more transparency and less of a clubhouse mentality.

For those of you who are genuinely concerned or disheartened, we ask for your patience while we work out a solution that will make everyone apart from the "Drama? On the internet? *RUBS HANDS GLEEFULLY*" crowd happy. Thank you!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh paul <3 you are the best!

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Why does it seem that Boko, Jess and I are the ones who are the least busted up about this? I can't and don't want to speak for them; I'm just stating what I see here.

I really didn't care if I won or lost this round. Boko and Jess are my friends, so I would have been just peachy if they had won as well. Of course, that didn't stop me from giving it my all (and messaging around 50 people asking for votes ). Aside from that, I don't feel like it was all a waste of time. We generated a ton of activity, got some very solid entries for the frontsite, and I dunno about the rest of the contestants, but I had a lot of fun along the way.

What frustrates me the most out of this is a result that should have never happened. We were supposed to gain a CK, and we ended up losing one, and two admins who have been here for ages instead. (Yes, I know Shiny's departure was of different circumstances, but still. Real bad timing there, Miss McHeiny. )

But... I guess you can't always get what you expect, and I'm sorry it had to end this way, especially to Shlup, who had to put up with it the whole time. C'est la vie.

EDIT: Paul, you're one of a kind. Never change.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    frontsite
    And that is all that matters!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

It looks like some people are finally starting to come around about how little the staff gives a crap about you. It's bull, plain and simple. If one of the staff members was going to veto any of the finalists, that should have been taken into account before those 3 were made finalists. Now instead of most of the competitors jumping through hoops for nothing, you have all of them jumping through hoops for nothing. The staff got what they wanted, the temporary boost in activity, and now they don't give a crap. You even have ShlupQuack, the one arguing with me the most recently, quitting in disgust.

Yeah, this doesn't completely reinforce what I was trying to say for the past week. Jesus Christ, people.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We're decending into total anarchy.. or a Psy dictatorship (same thing really).

It's going to be a blast.