Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach: Where's me washboard? Have you seen it?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hell yeah the rule on halo is, if we're rollin and you want in, just bowl on up and roll mofo! so long as someone knows you you're cool for the night, but if you're a newb expect to get to taste the bag!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You all know me.

And fine, next time.

Blog Entries

Couple of great games tonight, though not necessarily for victories I'll start with those first:

The best game for me was probably the game on Sandtrap where I rolled out an impressive sniper spree earning myself a sharpshooter medal.

Best game overall was probably the valhallan one bomb game where we not only dominated the offense and defense rounds myself and Psy pretty much held the opposition base so that they not only couldn't plant the bomb but because we were waiting for them they couldn't get near the bomb to attempt a plant.

Funniest moment of the night was a guy who frankly was a pretty good second account (from my guess, though I don't know if Psy agrees) betrayed us both for no reason, me and Psy made it our mission in life to bag him to hell...we did he booted us both and then the trash talking began so we immediately quit our next game and accepted his demand for a new game against us however we set the rules...yup...we caged him, 1 triple kill from me later and he quits. Sucks to be him.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

i like grifball because I can pretend to be the athletically superior stud and impress girls by the the length of my hammer like i never could achieve irl

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    And you could've just joined our party, NCG!
    FYI NCG you need to learn to do this. The number of times I have sat around waiting for an invite because years of upbringing made me think it rude to invite myself... oy.

Blog Entries

Most of the people I play with, myself included, will invite you if we want you to play with us. In fact, most of the time the party is on invite only...

Blog Entries

We really don't do that, we're seriously too lazy to click the invite over to you. Therefore if you ever see a party on xbl for halo and want in, just join party we'll let you know when the game is up and you can join us fully.

Blog Entries

Well, now I know that. But you guys should probably say something here, I don't really get on much without prompting these days.

Blog Entries

Just started playing online.

I walk up to my opponents and try to convince them that violence is not the answere and that everything can be setteled in a peaceful way.

...it's not going too well. Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 04-01-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Blog Entries

No, keep trying. They'll come around eventually.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You should play with us, Shads. We'll see you right!

Blog Entries

Sure, I'll join in sometime. Just let me have the Rocket Launchers.

...no, I'm not going to KILL anyone with them, silly. It's because of the fireworks. I need fireworks to celebrate the reign of eternal peace and love once I've managed to convince the opponents to put down their weapons and pointless violence for good.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Dennis, we've invented a new torture especially for you. You will be begging for the cage before the end.

Reach news time now. There's a new armour ability been announced now, called armour lock. It makes you temporarily invulnerable for a couple of seconds, but you're also locked in place and can't move. Shotguns, vehicle splatters, even being stuck - you'll survive. I believe it is showcased in the trailer with that ghost being launched when it tries ot hit the guy.

Also I don't know if I am understanding it correctly, but it seems to me you'll be able to choose the weapons you spawn with. This sounds like an unmitigated disaster. Anyone who has played Halo online for 5 minutes can tell you what this is going to end up like, but for those of you who haven't, the game is basically going to become Team Snipers. I hope I've misread this because smurf that.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh god please be wrong about that Paul. I get enough of xXSnipper420Xx thinking he is some sort of Simo Hayha-esque sniping god without that.