Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach: Where's me washboard? Have you seen it?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah we got 3,000,000 on Firefight just last night actually. Was a hell of a game.

I really want to get the two Vidmasters on that done.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can we coordinate a time? Pleeaase?

Articles

Sure although first we need some volunteers. I know Iceglow is down for it but does anyone else fancy a frustrating (but hopefully hilarious!) time at getting ridiculous achievements?

The first one, you have to beat the last level of ODST on Legendary, with Iron on (one person dies, go back to last checkpoint) without touching the Warthog or Scorpion. Literally. Can't even touch them. Although there are two Mongooses with 999 ammo (I think) Rocket Launchers nearby.

Second, four player Heroic Firefight - beat four sets. In the 3,000,000 game last night, we got to set 8 although that was on Normal. Last Platoon + Chopper = the road to victory.

Blog Entries

I'm more than down. And to clarify, you can't touch them at all as in not even jump ON them? Or just not get in them?

Articles

From what I've been informed, even coming into contact with them blocks the achievement so yes, jumping on them would cancel it. Whoever said it could've been full of , but hey, there's no need to touch them anyway so best to err on the side of caution.

Blog Entries

:O Damn, that's a pretty ridiculous requirement. But yes, better safe than sorry.

The mongooses are still two-man?

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Endure took me like 5 hours because the game was literally playing in slow motion.

Also I teabagged the warthog to freak out my vidmaster team and we still got the achievement.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet View Post
    Also I teabagged the warthog to freak out my vidmaster team and we still got the achievement.
    hahahaha

Although I'm still not even touching them. They have the space plague.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I need to go get the achievement from ODST for doing a level with 0 shots fired. Now perhaps those who have done it can clarify something for me.

I watched the IGN insider moves video on how to get this one, I know the level to use is the reserve level when you have to drive the hog over the level and out the other end. Now Paul tells me you cannot have a gunner or passenger with you but their video said you can have both and actively encourages the player to give the spartan laser to their passenger in the hog. This is because the laser will then due to the rules of NPC weaponry have infinite ammo and can be used to target the enemy tanks that continuously harass you.

Now, what I need to know is who is right, IGN or Paul...also is there any tips people can give for doing it. I tried the IGN route before, completed the level (was not very easy to do) and didn't get the achievment for the completion of the level.

Edit also I be in need of a vidmaster final level party for Halo 3. Paul is/was being gay and refusing to be party to it however if we can get enough of us together who he actually enjoys playing with perhaps we can have some hilarious ghosting action done.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All these Vidmaster challenges sound like an unnecessary pain. I just want some peeps to shoot bitchez with.

Blog Entries

I'm down to do the Halo 3 ghost achievement with you, but I'd rather do the ODST stuff first. I also need the same one that you need, I pretty much need all of the Firefight achievements.

Articles

ODST Firefight achievements are basically an hour, hour and a half grind on Easy mode for two players. Will probably take a shorter amount of time with three or four people.

As far as the solo vidmaster goes, I did it in a few tries without anyone in my hog just fine, although I think going in a hog is silly anyway, you should switch to a ghost as soon as you smurfing can and then gun it.

Blog Entries

All points duly noted.

Articles

Had such an intense game of SWAT today (none of you were online, that's why you weren't invited. Love you all!) with Iceglow.

Two of our team quit leaving us to face off against a 49 or a 50 (I can't remember exactly) and his cronies on Guardian. The thing about SWAT is that on a smaller map, you can easily control the spawn points with 4 vs 2, although the 2 can easily get multi-kills. Was still ridiculous. We won 50-49 and I went +12.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That game was pretty damn intense it has to be said though my score was not as beautiful as Psy's it must be admitted. Though on Monday I went absoloutely beserk in a game and scored better than Psy (+13 k/d and a killing frenzy on blackout swat ) even which is strange as well everyone knows. I remember another game of note, 4 on 4 Pit swat variant the entire enemy team was second accounts and so we had to play incredibly hard to score our victory. Two of the accounts were good, real good however right at the end when it was around 49 - 47 or so in our favour their best player was in front of me running away, I couldn't get a clean headshot with my BR (elite) so I'm body tapping him with no real effect eventually I got bored/closed the distance and just as he turned to attempt to take Psy out I punched him and beat him down winning score went to me on him, using my fist having plugged him about 4 times in the body from behind and ofcourse for that I bagged like no elite has bagged before. I have to admit Swat is bloody amazing and I've grown to love it even when we get second accounts and generals it generally doesn't mean a thing we can still win or fight it so close that they're left wondering at the end of the game "damn...just wtf happened there?"