Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: In this thread, a person more powerful than every FF character

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What happened to (SPOILER)Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleus, Ienzo, Isa, and Lea then? I thought they are all dead now.

They've turned into awful looking beings like Xehanort writes in the Ansem reports.

And Kingdom Hearts is not 100 % logical. While most of the moments in the story should fit to the logical explanations like the reports or interviews moments which are not that important just interfere. That's normal for such a fantasy story. Making mistakes is just human.

Pupu is just a loser and an idiot at the same time who got banned for being this. He knows nothing about Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. So don't believe him in case you don't want to get as idiotic as he is. He just tries to provoke and insult other people. Even if he is banned now. He still exists so don't start a discussion with him. He knows nothing. He even thinks something only exists when you can prove it and doesn't understand that he is the idiot who is wrong since the proof that something existence can only exist when the thing which shall be proved exists before or at the same time - that depends on what it is.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-30-2011 at 12:39 AM.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    The Mystic Eyes can't see death dots and death lines if they don't exist. And in KH, they don't.
    They do. Death is not just a state of unlife, it is also the manifestation of the ultimate end of something that does not exist in a perfect state. In the KHverse, death as we know it does not exist, but it does exist as a transcendental representation of a flaw. That's what the Mystic Eyes attack.

Also, Disney.

But as I'm typing this up, I think I've realized that I don't think that you've realized that I'm making a point that comparing universes is a flawed idea.

tl;dr: I've been making fun of you since post #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiesaur View Post
    What happened to (SPOILER)Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleus, Ienzo, Isa, and Lea then? I thought they are all dead now.
    Your guess is as good as mine, but to be technical, a person doesn't die when they cast off their Heart or lose it. Their existence splits up into all of those other components that we see in the KH games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    They do. Death is not just a state of unlife, it is also the manifestation of the ultimate end of something that does not exist in a perfect state.
    But what you're talking about doesn't exist either. There is no ultimate end for anybody or anything in the KHverse, and I'm willing to wager that you can't name anybody in the KH games that meets their ultimate end.

But as I'm typing this up, I think I've realized that I don't think that you've realized that I'm making a point that comparing universes is a flawed idea.

tl;dr: I've been making fun of you since post #1.
    Saying "Because I said so" like you've been doing doesn't make your point any less invalid. Not that I ever did compare the universes at all, merely the characters of the universes.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Demyx met his ultimate end.

Banned

As it turns out for Organization XIII members and all Nobodies, they don't have an ultimate end because they will become Somebodies again once their Heartless are killed by a Keyblade, assuming it hasn't already happened.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiesaur View Post
    Demyx met his ultimate end.
    Daaaaaaaaaaamn straight.

EDIT: Judging things by in game things don't work son. His keyblade can cut through a building during a reaction command, but not a small wooden fence that I need it too in Poo's World?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

killed
    lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    EDIT: Judging things by in game things don't work son. His keyblade can cut through a building during a reaction command, but not a small wooden fence that I need it too in Poo's World?
    Somebody doesn't know the difference between a plot element and a gameplay element.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    killed
    lol
    "Defeated," if you want. It's not like Heartless are actually living things to begin with.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Somebody doesn't know the difference between a plot element and a gameplay element.
    I'd say that they're both equally as invalid in this case. Why doesn't my keyblade instantly plow through my enemies in one hit like it does in the reaction command then?

Banned

I'd say that they're both equally as invalid in this case. Why doesn't my keyblade instantly plow through my enemies in one hit like it does in the reaction command then?
    I stand by my original point.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

"Defeated," if you want.
    I want to start discussing the idiosyncrasies of the English language in attempting to describe very specific concepts of fictional universes.

I on the other hand, I always kill the Elite Four's Pokemon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

"Defeated," if you want.
    I want to start discussing the idiosyncrasies of the English language in attempting to describe very specific concepts of fictional universes.

I on the other hand, I always kill the Elite Four's Pokemon.
    I always los-

Oh.

Banned

Go ahead, it doesn't mean that you aren't wrong.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

pointless antagonism
    I'm going to have to say that GB's response would be the more accurate one to describe the situation.

I always los-

Oh.