she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The ultimate showdown:
    Xemnas vs Sin

obvious win
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Banned

The problem is that you can't simply just say that, you need facts, you need stats. When you compare two different worlds you need to have some kind of proof instead of just randomly blurting out something like that.
    The fact is that KH is a much bigger place than FF.
    The fact that it's a much bigger place than FF means that when something is "top ranked" in KH, it will be greater than something "top ranked" in FF. Due to being on a larger scale.

As I've told you, stats are worthless and don't matter.

How do you know that just because Xemnas was the most powerful in his multiverse he's more powerful than someone like Kefka? ExDeath?
    Now you're just plain ignoring my posts. Xemnas was "most powerful" on a larger scale than Kefka or ExDeath. That's why.
    That's insane, and that's not how someone goes about reaching that kind of conclusion.
    No, using gameplay stats like HP to judge plot strength is insane when they have nothing to do with each other.

Okay we're obviously not getting anywhere with this.

Just because something has a larger scale it does not mean it has things that are stronger, it simply does not work that way. The ONLY enemies those worlds have are Heartless and Nobodies, which honestly, thats where you stop, there is NOTHING else but Heartless and Nobodies.

EDIT: By the way this is really fun debating with you :P

Banned

Just because something has a larger scale it does not mean it has things that are stronger, it simply does not work that way.
    More often than not, it does actually.

The strongest person in my local gym is most likely not going to be stronger than the strongest person in an entire country.

The ONLY enemies those worlds have are Heartless and Nobodies, which honestly, thats where you stop, there is NOTHING else but Heartless and Nobodies.
    I'm really not understanding what your point is. Heartless and Nobodies are quite strong as well, you know.
    By the way this is really fun debating with you :P
    Most people on this site would probably disagree.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The point is that the keyblade is only good against nobodies and heartless, unless he's fighting an insect, as in the 1st game they say the keyblade only has a special eefect aginst created enemies

Banned

The point is that the keyblade is only good against nobodies and heartless, unless he's fighting an insect, as in the 1st game they say the keyblade only has a special eefect aginst created enemies
    Tell that to Maleficent and her villain gang.

Articles
    Blog Entries

They all became heartless. the only non ff carachters who isnt heartless or nobody is shan yu and pete. and they are pathetic!
    I submit Eden from ff8 as the most powerful character, it does more universal damage than super nova

Banned

They all became heartless. the only non ff carachters who isnt heartless or nobody is shan yu and pete. and they are pathetic!
    lolno
    I submit Eden from ff8 as the most powerful character, it does more universal damage than super nova
    lolgameplayelement

Articles
    Blog Entries

Lolpupuhas10health

More often than not, it does actually.

The strongest person in my local gym is most likely not going to be stronger than the strongest person in an entire country.
    Okay, now just because Russia is the biggest continent country in the entire world, it doesn't mean that it's the strongest in the world.

I'm really not understanding what your point is. Heartless and Nobodies are quite strong as well, you know.
    Okie, here, let me give you an example, k?

You say because the universe is bigger, then the enemies must be stronger right? Well, in that ENTIRE multiverse, there are only 2 types of enemies! While Final Fantasy has hundreds of thousands of different type of enemies and derivatives. Now, you try and combine and reiterate all of the Final Fantasy worlds into one whole multiverse, and there you have to find the strongest :P.

Most people on this site would probably disagree.
    Lol, would they? That's because they don't enjoy being right :P

Articles
    Blog Entries

Russia is not a continent, im a catus and I know that

Quote Originally Posted by HYPOALLERGENICCUACTAR View Post
    Russia is not a continent, im a catus and I know that
    :o you're right! It's still a country though :P

Articles
    Blog Entries

What!!!! I thought it was a state!!!!
    Not rly

Banned

Okay, now just because Russia is the biggest continent in the entire world, it doesn't mean that it's the strongest in the world.
    Ignoring that obvious bolded mistake, you seem to have taken what I said and managed to reverse it and completely change its meaning into something I didn't say.
    You say because the universe is bigger, then the enemies must be stronger right?
    Not quite. I'm saying that KH's ultimate power source > any FF power source.
    Well, in that ENTIRE multiverse, there are only 2 types of enemies!
    Humans are enemies as well. Not to mention that these 2 types of enemies are still quite strong, actually.
    While Final Fantasy has hundreds of thousands of different type of enemies and derivatives.
    Hardly matters, since hundreds of thousands of those enemies aren't even close to being the strongest.
    Now, you try and combine and reiterate all of the Final Fantasy worlds into one whole multiverse, and there you have to find the strongest :P.
    Doesn't matter. Individually, their strongest power sources and enemies aren't stronger than Xemnas and KH, and putting them together won't make any difference.

By the way, now you're the one trying to cross universes.
    Lol, would they? That's because they don't enjoy being right :P
    It's actually the opposite, and you'll soon learn that as well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quite strong??? it takes Sora 5 minutes to waste a Behemoth as apposed to Odin killing it instantly