Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In this thread, a person more powerful than every FF character

Let me tell you this, they aren't wrong, in all of the cases I have seen you have been almost always wrong.

Now, you still have not shown me proof that the entity you're trying to represent is the strongest, therefore you are still wrong. Sorry. :P

Also, lol, pointing out a simple mistake, huh? How petty :P

But please, by all means please keep thinking that what you're saying is logic because honestly you're going to have a tough time convincing anyone. I've played my part in this thread by de-railing the logic that you provide, it'll be someone else's to disprove you entirely.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I ended your thread for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Banned

Let me tell you this, they aren't wrong, in all of the cases I have seen you have been almost always wrong.
    Which is quite an odd thing to say when I've got things that prove that I'm right, and you don't.
    Now, you still have not shown me proof that the entity you're trying to represent is the strongest, therefore you are still wrong. Sorry. :P
    I have given proof, actually. You ignore the things I say by plugging your ears shouting "lalalala I can't hear you" all you want, but it doesn't make you any less wrong.
    But please, by all means please keep thinking that what you're saying is logic because honestly you're going to have a tough time convincing anyone.
    I'm not going to bother trying to convince someone who ignores everything that proves him wrong and pretends as if I didn't say all those things which make him wrong.
    I've played my part in this thread by de-railing the logic that you provide
    Congratulations for managing to de-rail something that I didn't ever say. And also for managing to de-rail your own logic by crossing universes, even though you say it's illogical.
    it'll be someone else's to disprove you entirely.
    Hopefully they'll do a better job than you by not ignoring the things which prove him wrong and not backpedal on their own logic.

You didn't prove anything, you merely said because that universe is bigger Xemnas is stronger, therefore Sora is stronger.

Sorry to break it to ya, but that is not proof, unless you have some actual numbers to prove that, you won't have proof :P

But go ahead, please try again! Pretty please!

Also, I didn't de-rail my own logic, I merely tried to put in a way someone like you would understand, obviously you didn't lol.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Put it this way, When sora is given a weapon other than trhe keyblade, he cant fight off a shadow

Banned

You didn't prove anything, you merely said because that universe is bigger Xemnas is stronger, therefore Sora is stronger.
    Which is fact, and to deny it like you are doing is to deny the truth.
    Sorry to break it to ya, but that is not proof, unless you have some actual numbers to prove that, you won't have proof :P
    >he can't even provide numbers for his own statements
    >he doesn't know the definition of proof
    But go ahead, please try again! Pretty please!
    >has given up on his argument entirely and resorted to ad hominem attacks
    Also, I didn't de-rail my own logic, I merely tried to put in a way someone like you would understand, obviously you didn't lol.
    In this quote: denial of truth

Why should I give numbers when you yourself wont give any numbers?

Oh please, that's so ridiculous lol. You just proved yourself wrong, because by saying that the universe is bigger, it is stronger, you need to have proof of that, and you simply don't. Sorry!

Articles
    Blog Entries

sora has a stat limit of 99 naturaly, but can be pushed up to 155.
    ff goes to 255, and has better summons

Banned

...because I don't need to. Because you don't know how "proof" works.

the universe is bigger, it is stronger
    >he changes the original point that I actually said into something I didn't say

Quote Originally Posted by PuPu View Post
    ...because I don't need to. Because you don't know how "proof" works.

Yes you do! You need something substantial to give me proof that your theory is right! Hell if science worked this way Gravity would be non-existant!

the universe is bigger, it is stronger
    >he changes the original point that I actually said into something I didn't say
    Wait a minute, hold on one sec, k?

The fact is that KH is a much bigger place than FF.
    The fact that it's a much bigger place than FF means that when something is "top ranked" in KH, it will be greater than something "top ranked" in FF. Due to being on a larger scale.
    lmfao wait a minute, what? What did you not say?

Articles
    Blog Entries

actually ff takes place on many different worlds and includes many different universes such as the 3 stooges (6) dream (8) lifestream (7) death (2) Exneodeath (5) and dream of the faythe (10)

Banned

Yes you do! You need something substantial to give me proof that your theory is right
    Which I have, and you're pretending it doesn't exist because it makes you wrong.
    In this quote: can't read words

That when a universe is bigger, it is stronger. I'm talking about things inside the universes, not the universes themselves.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yes you do! You need something substantial to give me proof that your theory is right
    Which I have, and you're pretending it doesn't exist because it makes you wrong.
    In this quote: can't read words

That when a universe is bigger, it is stronger. I'm talking about things inside the universes, not the universes themselves.
    Read my post above this one.
    Also, In KH you see the entire universe, in ff7 and 8 you see that there are many more planets left to explore

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HYPOALLERGENICCUACTAR View Post
    Read my post above this one.
    Also, In KH you see the entire universe, in ff7 and 8 you see that there are many more planets left to explore
    Your posts are so incredibly wrong that I shouldn't even need to explain why they are wrong. Just stop trying.

What have you given me which is substantial? Please say it again, just for the sake of the thread, and the people reading the thread knowing.

Also LOL, wow. Always dwelling on minor technicalities and petty insults to try to make me lose focus or something, I guess. Sorry, but I won't :P